Searching for market patterns - page 97

DDFedor:

It is not a working association. There is no struggle for life. There is no work, but only recreation. ( just kidding )

I would like to offer my own analogy for consideration. It is more adapted to the real world. The protagonists are a completely motley group of herbivores. The terrain is quite rugged, i.e. there is no straight path and you have to wander around obstacles. The objective is to find the most nutritious meadows and fields. Circumstances - all tied together by leashes of different lengths and different stiffness. Elephants are the largest and least mobile animals. The others are by descending mass and mobility. While the elephants walk assiduously towards their cherished clearing, the rest of the animals find food "on the way". It should be noted that while elephants can pull a large mass behind them, they are not immune to the unanimous gusts of the majority. But when they calm down, they go back to where they need to go, taking everyone with them. In my opinion, this association answers all questions of philosophy and psychology, which may arise. Which questions cannot be answered by the scheme presented?

Doesn't answer the question about the distribution of mass among the participants. If the elephant moves and some of them walk on a loose lead next to it, you can hardly know the mass of the small remaining group from the elephant's movement and its speed and acceleration, and the small remaining group can seek food not only in the way of the elephants, but also scoot ahead of them and eat some of their food from the tray.

By the way, how can one assess the mass of a currency in the forex market - one has to measure its mass relative to something. Rather, we can judge the mass ratio by the velocity and acceleration of motion.

trol222:

for example, if the price is stagnating for the euro and take its constituent pairs, like eurocrone and dollarcrone.....

for example, change of tick volume is the same for all of them (according to character), only the number of ticks of the forming pairs is less... If the EUR/USD changes sharply, the character of the movement should be different (number of ticks per time unit), because there is a danger of arbitrage

This is the concept that we cannot do without ticks

The blue line in the picture is a reconstructed average of the price series. The blue line should be similar to the blue line (approximately), but you can see that the amplitudes of the movement in the ratio are not proportional

For some reason, the difference in averages differs from the overall average

what is the conclusion?

>

sever31:
what is the conclusion?
i'm still counting, i'll post it later.... The idea is to check at different time intervals (by duration) the cyclic occurrence of positive and negative price values - if we can preempt the curves by positive and negative values and + possibly by their amplitude .....

22333222 Yes, even at ......

trol222:
22333222 even at ......

and how much did it cost?