Searching for market patterns - page 73

TheXpert:
A book whose title begins with the word "secrets" is... um, I don't know how to say it exactly.
Speak plainly, don't be afraid to exaggerate...

Svinozavr:

Sometimes, in the right state of mind, I believe! And sometimes I even act in accordance with my belief.

You don't really believe in people, do you? Neither do I. But not to that extent.

:-))) Yeah, "You don't really believe in people, do you? Neither do I. But not to that extent." :-))) I especially liked your remark to the "Traders' Gathering in Gelendzhik" theme... something like: "Well, why the fuck should I talk to them... Like - what could be interesting, that is, when everything is fine (mostly), what to share there .... with whom... why... all this, when... it's kind of all on its own... it's all as I understand it...open up there for who? etc.... like it's not like it's a team game... etc in the same vein... :-)))

"You don't have much faith in people, do you? Neither do I. But not to that extent." I believe in people and I believe in them... by default... at first... Until (if) they undermine that (default) credibility with you-know-what (not plausible actions and deeds), until they "shit the bed" in general... And then you look and serious colleagues and comrades ... In general, it's just lyrics (I'm in the mood...) ...:-))

"But not to that extent ... :-)))

TheXpert:
The book, the name of which begins with the word "secrets" is... mmm don't know how to say it exactly.

I can assure you - these are not the "secrets" of the Vienna Woods, or the tales of the court in Madrid... :-)))

This TS is currently being tested by me on a demo at the opening prices of the day.

Svinozavr:
What made you laugh - your reflection?

not the reflection per se, but the curvature of it

:))))))))))))

Svinozavr:
What made you laugh - your reflection?
Me - the determinism as applied to you. Ice and fire, as they say :))

How to shop

Everyone is going long. We've been shorting and are still shorting...If anyone has a desire to pose, that's fine. But it's bullshit, guys....

Svinozavr:

Everyone is going long. We've been shorting and are still shorting...If anyone has a desire to pose, that's fine. But it's bullshit, guys....

how do you rate the long option right now

paukas:
Speak up, don't be afraid to exaggerate...
:) OK. At least it's absurd. At the most, it's also a rat's pout.

Svinozavr:

Peter, to be honest, I am very surprised by your mood for a constructive dialogue... :-) What's wrong with you... :-))) When have you ever addressed the community in such a way... :-))

By the way, (on the subject of the branch) lifted the gold chart - everything is as in the book - going long on a breakdown of the trend line... EA is tested on pure fundamentals without graphical, technical and other analysis, so already in the longs.