Searching for market patterns - page 37

143alex:

It's one thing when you filter the source - that's fine and you know how you filter.

It's quite another when you've been filtered before you.... and you don't know how.

+1

yosuf:

Apparently I didn't get my point across properly. Like you, I believe that there are many random components in ticks and minutes, but they cannot be called "noise". Any pattern, at least most of them, consists of random components that combine to form a pattern. Therefore, it really does not occur to anyone to consider random and chaotic motions of gas molecules, but works with generalised laws revealed once and for all on the basis of studying these random and chaotic motions. It is the same here - the laws of macroeconomics are respected due to the random actions of market participants embedded in each tick. We cannot and have no reason to "filter" ticks emanating from the market.

I say: if you find what to do with each individual tick - write, we will discuss.
Otherwise, I agree.

143alex:

It's one thing when you filter the source - that's fine and you know how you filter.

It's quite another when you've been filtered before you.... and you don't know how.

+2

Svinozavr:

Apparently they couldn't. But the message is clear. Like a stump.

What's a little worrying is that you've only just realized this about life?

Knowledge is an acknowledgement of others' mistakes, experience is an acknowledgement of one's own mistakes.

I won't get tired of saying it again. In your thread or wherever.

The market is a cart. It goes as long as they push it. Running after it with white handkerchiefs is it. I mean, to be in the loop. You can talk about "rain? - No, wind's". It can be funny at times.

!!!

Oh, shit! I noticed. Not ONE question about how to participate in the movement, but all - practically - ALL - HOW to guess.

Gentlemen, boyars, guys. Maybe you should find another hobby.

Svinozavr:

The market is a cart. It goes as long as they push it. Running after it with white handkerchiefs is it. I mean, to be in the loop. You can talk about "rain? - No, wind's". It can be funny at times.

!!!

Oh, shit! I noticed. Not ONE question about how to participate in the movement, but all - practically - ALL - HOW to guess.

What's the big deal... It's not interesting and it's written in any book.

It's boring and unaesthetic.

paukas:

What's the big deal... It's not interesting and it's written in any book.

It's boring and unaesthetic.

Mm-hmm. Kind of verbose. Gone. I won't distract jerks from their modus vivendi

Svinozavr:

!!!

It's understandable that the cart, and who pushes it is also understandable, and who runs in a bunch behind and beside it is also understandable, the problem is that it wouldn't happen like in the Moscow metro, when you get carried in and out, and usually not where you need to go. How to separate the cart from the crowd, which notices that the cart has turned too late. For that you have to have the gift of seeing the cart, which some comrades say you have. Go on about the cart, the beginning has been made, he who is clever will understand.

Made an interesting EA that draws resistance levels above and below the current price, as well as the 'depth' of the lowest point between the levels and the level where the price is.

The Expert Advisor does not trade - it only shows.

It is very interesting to see how the price "flows" towards the lowest resistance.

If price is pushed towards the greatest resistance, it will inevitably drop back to the lowest trough between the two levels.

When price is not being pushed, it flows like water down a river to where it is lower. The riverbed searches for its future movement, groping for every "pebble" that lies in its path.

Pinned up, take a look.

Files:

DhP:

... groping every "pebble" that lies in its path.

An interesting comparison. And yet behind every such pebble is someone's loss and unfulfilled hope...