[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 429

margaret:
2011.06.28 19:39:09 *Lagard appointed as Managing Director of the IMF for a five-year term starting July 5, 2011
2011.06.28 19:39:12 *Lagard unanimously elected as IMF Managing Director

What's new on Greece?

Mixon777:
Are you an idiot? Tell me honestly? I do it to make a profit with the demo and you buy a demo? No offence - I'm not proving anything - it's the same everywhere!

because you can't prove anything (there's nothing to prove)

And I'm doing fine with the euro/dollar (and the story is there and the trade will continue). And the euro/yen is there (I'm not going to post it) (and you can see who's who from afar).

DragonSL:

What's new about Greece?

The union has called a strike against the new economic measures...smoke bombs are being thrown again...

Greeks don't want to work and don't want to save money either...

DragonSL:
There's a long-legged doge drawing on the dollar index today, Fisher is expected to pair up with Tricia...
Trichet spoke at 15:00 Moscow time... he said the codeword and the eu went up

DragonSL:

To test the neck line? ))
A breakdown of 1.434 and 1.438 is probably optimal in this situation, for cornflower hunters )))).

DragonSL:

That's just it, it's not. If it was, he wouldn't be bragging. It's just that newbies are being fooled (in his opinion the bxoena should go down because 90% opened up, but it's trending up to the fibo level like a champagne cork)....

Do you see this upside down head on the Eurobucks too?

If we do not see that, we will become millionaires - we will bite the hamsters and sell them.

What about the euro and the hamsters who do not understand my logic about the euro - well, you can not be so stupid?

Hamsters got into SELL - and now they are in deficit - in USD JPY in profit - but the volumes in EUR USD are 5 times bigger - so they lost more -

Who wants to humiliate me for going against the trend? I'm going against the trend - yes, punish me with a demo, you fucking millionaires)

RekkeR:
A breakdown of 1,434 and 1,438 is probably optimal in this situation, for cornflower hunters )))).
Yeah I get it, I get it.... Only the target, I think, is higher...

Mixon777:

Aha - 90% of hamsters in the profit - great! Let's all become millionaires from the exchange - feed the hamsters and sell them.

As for the euro and the dollar, who do not understand my logic about the euro - well, you can not be so stupid.

Hamsters got into SELL - and now they are in deficit - in USD JPY in profit - but the volumes in EUR USD are 5 times bigger - so they lost more -

Who wants to humiliate me for going against the trend? I'm going against the trend - yes, punish me with a demo, you fucking millionaires)

What if they start giving the wrong statistics on positions? I mean lie. Then what? Maybe they have already changed it today?

Oxide:
What if they start giving wrong statistics about the positions? I mean lying. Then what? Maybe they have already changed it today?

what if you live in the matrix ? bears news etc ? what if your mum and dad lied to you about your life ? let's trust each other here better than find more differences in this case

If it works and if I make money on it, it works. If it doesn't, I'll tell you all it's bullshit and don't waste your time with my posts.

Yeah, all the JPY's are up today, maybe they'll turn the year's trend.

Mixon777:

what if you live in the matrix ? bears news etc ? what if your mum and dad lied to you about your life ? let's trust each other here better than find more differences in this case

If it works and if I make money on it, it works. If it doesn't, I'll tell you all it's bullshit and don't waste your time with my posts.

Yeah - all the JPY pairs are up today - could be a reversal of the yearly trend

I'm off to bed now...