[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 423

Seems to be seriously aiming downwards...

DragonSL:
Looks like they're seriously aiming down...

I closed the Sell and went into Buy....))))

Sweet:

I closed the Sell and went into Buy....))))

Nah I've only closed so far, it's going to be chewing on these lines for a long time...

Silver put in b.w.

DragonSL:

Cable, pivot, two channels...

The pound is dragging the eu...

Or is the eu keeping the pound from falling into the abyss?

Not a good day for me. Lots of mistakes. Lost just over 80rub. or about 30 pips. Screw it. Going to the movies....)))

Sweet:
Not a good day for me. Lost just over 80rub. or about 30 pips. Screw it. I'm off to the movies....))
how's the hamster master? haven't heard from him...boring to be honest .... let's see what he's been up to))))

Sweet:
Not a good day for me. Lost just over 80rub. or about 30 pips. Fuck it. I'm off to the movies....))

Why did you open against the trend, you're not a Mixon?

rigc:
how's the hamster master? not heard from... boring to be honest .... he should be bragging about his progress))))
We don't need him, he's always writing bullshit... There's nothing funny about it, the man is sick...

DragonSL:

Why did you open against the trend, ....?

So, I ask myself. Why? No answer....))))

In all seriousness, I expected a correction of 70-90 pips, but you see, I was wrong, and wrong three times, in 15 hours of trading....))) OK, I'm off with my family to have some fun. Have a good trade.

Range moves, or stop-hunting!? :-)