[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 424

Sweet:

So, I ask myself. Why? No answer....))))

In all seriousness, I expected a correction of 70-90 pips, but you see, I was wrong, and wrong three times, in 15 hours of trading....))) OK, I'm off with my family to have some fun. Good trading to you.

If you have been opening in the trading system, that's OK... losses are natural.

rigc:
how's the hamster master? i don't hear anything...i'm bored to be honest with you.... let's see what he's up to))))

I think I went to buy an aeroplane...

I'm going to buy a plane... I'm going to buy a plane now... I'm going to buy a plane... I don't know what to do with it, I'm going to buy it...

London FX: euro/dollar rebounded on Chinese premier's comments 15:18, 28.06.2011
Chinese Premier Jiabao's announcement of his intention to double trade flows with Germany triggered a wave of demand for the euro, which helped offset earlier losses. The pair rallied from $1.4255 to $1.4325 before plunging into a consolidation phase in the $1.4250/1.4330 range.

===================================================

ECB, Trichet: it is crucial that Greece makes the right decision 15:39, 28.06.2011
- Greece's new programme is "very important"
- We are taking measures to curb inflation expectations
- Inflation expectations are currently contained
- ECB keeps its guard up
Euro/dollar strengthened on Trichet's statement of high vigilance, which markets took as a signal for rate hike in July. The pair climbed to $1.4270, continuing a recovery from lows in the $1.4238 area.
=================================================

But someone didn't buy low or close the sale in time and spread the rumour:

The euro has taken a new hit 15:50, 28.06.2011
Rumours are swirling around the market that 91 out of 15 European banks (I don't understand the numbers here... 15 out of 91 or 9 out of 15... but never 91 out of 15) will not pass the stress test. In response to this news the Euro/Dollar weakened to $1.4255 from $1.4285, losing the points gained on Trichet's comments.

That's how we bounce. China's intentions, Trichet hints at vigilance, someone let the rumour go. Tomorrow the Greek will be gassed and the eu will think it's time for a nappy change ))))))

But someone didn't buy low or close the sale in time and spread the rumour:

The Euro takes another hit 15:50, 28.06.2011
Rumors are swirling around the market that 91 out of 15 European banks (the numbers are not clear to me here... 15 out of 91 or 9 out of 15... but no way 91 out of 15) will not pass the stress test. In response to this news the euro/dollar weakened to $1.4255 from $1.4285, losing the points gained on Trichet's comments.

Rumours that as many as 15 European banks out of 91 will fail the stress test are rife in the market.

Jew should probably be salting soon....

No chance of an upturn today, it will probably be flat, will bounce back to baseline tomorrow, will probably go down tomorrow......

So So So ))))))))))))))))) They do not decide now to dump the hamsters in BUY Since there will be even more of them, they have beautifully drawn high so that the hamsters themselves began to press the SELL button for 2 days - this is psychology - Awesome!

By euro all the same forex computer buy or cover all orders - the price is now in the hole and above the level! this is a signal to buy - by other systems SELL

And most importantly, before they go up, they will sell everyone on SELL - this is what the hamsters expect - no mincing and draining stops - draw high and wait for the balance -

Now the puppeteer, drinks a beer - then, when they get the victims - they will probably sell on BUY ! ) 150 pips higher on the euro and the euro yen - I don't care - I care about the movement through the level - I myself now earn more on pullbacks than on non-trends = ))

Silver and gold fall in the US and due to hidden mobilisation and that July 15 no off-exchange trades in gold and metals without real delivery

PS read an article about an investor who made 785 million over 15 years on kickbacks - did not understand anything but now speculate how he did it

Boring day decided to put a martin straight from the level )) Awesome ! ) I feel the hand of the maker who pushes the price ! )))) first drives the price right in the middle of the channel waiting for the next hour ! breaks through the level, maybe even 2 - well, and cut orders with profits on pullbacks - I can wait for 8 levels - and if there is no pullback of 50 pips then ))))) you know what will happen ! )))

I'll be dumped by a perfect up trend only ))

Martin has already paid off a position and gave a profit on the euro can even close )

Anyway saving up for the plane fellow officers )

PS / hide the shovel Mixon! Hurry up and hide it!

2 The Wave - heavy attacking technique is underway ! ) Perfect when you see the candle being drawn )) in front of your eyes

Mixon777:

I'll be flattened by a perfect trend upwards only ))

PS / Hide the shovel Mixon ! Hurry up and hide it!!! Bum programmers will steal the idea!

Maybe he'll flip you !)))

You think anyone's gonna take your idea? It's unlikely to be implemented by software.))

Temnyj:

Maybe he'll flip on you.)

You think anyone's gonna bite on your idea? It's unlikely to be implemented by software.)))

See for yourself - the level is hit - and down! )) profit already aahah!

) Tell me the date or date of EUR JPY - EUR USD and I will show you that cycles have pullbacks, deformations and sub-waves at a certain price and time! )))

I wouldn't like to believe it myself but it works on all liquid pairs

qui