[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 432

margaret:
Cluster of fibo levels of different periods + middle bollinger line on the daily 1.4392

I used to see one interesting woman here who used to make my predictions without pictures.

I would like to see this cluster of fibo levels.

How about a picture?

DragonSL:

I have not, I opened a position on the demo and followed his actions online on this pair (and not only on this one), just here the fact of cheating in order to attract attention to themselves is obvious...
I don't know and understand everything, I just do not know how to do it - advise, teach, in a couple of months he was bragging about his super profitable TS, how he was making good money, he was giving out signals, in a private message, on Skype. They do not know how to do this, they do not know how to react. And this hamster years 16 - 20 and his only entertainment here on the forum to flub, probably on the other have long been banned, so he sits with boredom here - the cream of the popularity takes off. ))))

Temnyj:
There was a comrade like this, Fartovy, who came to us, saying, "I don't know anything, I don't understand what's going on - give me advice, teach me." After a couple of months he started talking about his super profitable TS and how he was making good money, promoting his signals and inviting us to Skype. They do not know how to do this, they do not know how to react. And this hamster years 16 - 20 and his only entertainment here on the forum to flub, probably on the other have long been banned, so he sits with boredom here - the cream of the popularity takes off. ))))

He's got his own thread https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40981/page68 -- he won't go without bread...

DragonSL:

He has his own branch https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40981/page68 - he won't go without bread...

Spit it out and forget the FLOOD there.

NikT_58:

Spit it out and forget the FLOOD there.

It's not that it's flooding there, it's that it's flooding here -- the pros leave and the mixons stay...

He had a branch opened specifically for him...

Who knows what time the Greeks will be voting?

DragonSL:

It's not that there's flooding, it's that there's flooding here -- the pros leave and the mixons stay...

He had a branch opened on purpose...

Gunn went nuts when he started drawing his squares. That's what I'm talking about.

Funtoena -- inverted head-shoulders, ends with a test of the neck line...

Funtobax -- turtle soup (pot)

NikT_58:

Gunn went crazy when he started drawing his squares, that's what I mean.

Gunn didn't have a computer with a graphical interface;-)

If Gunn had a computer these days he would have had an epiphany...

DragonSL:

Gunn didn't have a computer with a graphical interface ;-)

If Gunn had had an epiphany these days...

More like sobered up.