[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 411

margaret:
Billiards, pinball
bowling is better)))

elliot123:
better bowling)))
We are not asked what is best for us....

Here are the levels + martingale on level 2 - 3 from the breakdown of the rainbow you can expect a pullback - in such circumstances you can make a lot of money with hamsters )

Mixon777:

Here are the levels + martingale on level 2 - 3 from the breakdown of the rainbow can expect a pullback - at this rate you can make a lot of money with hamsters )

Answer the question !!! Was your last ban enough or not enough ?????

Mixon777:

I have increased the deposit dozens of times on this pair by this method so good luck )))) For me the fall-out is if the price goes from levels for 3 days by 200 pips) in one direction - but i will earn more on this than to lose them on these tricks - so if we do it right - then a pullback of 50 pips will cover all the losses of 200 pips that we had before.

So kindly let me know when there are no pullbacks from levels - because I'm already bored - I want to manipulate the market ! ))

And now use your head - why the puppeteer on the EUR JPY drew a 150 pips candlestick and what good would that do him? - It's true it wasn't him - the hamsters have started to buy by inertia - because it's easier to go up - it may be that the pullback now will not be higher than 150 points, but I don't care - I have such a resonant deposit that I have already told you how many days it takes to lose me!)

Here's the puppeteer's candlestick - now think about what his goal is -

They have such codes that hamsters cannot cover their candles without their knowledge, everything is done deliberately - if the puppeteer is in the market - if he does everything surreptitiously the candles are small - if he is greedy he is sometimes ahead of everyone )))

You see levels and evers? Look - how he does everything with them))

on the demo's almost always a profit ... and good luck to you)))).

you're welcome.

i have already written - 116,37 ; 118,30 ; 119,90.

i have my own fan.

margaret:
Billiards, pinball

Wrong guess -- Eurodollar pair )))

DragonSL:

Welcome to the Happy Meatgrinder ride:

What's the name of that thing where the balloon flies and bounces off everything?

I see a triangle and a probable upwards break of 51% (euro/franc profiled)))

DragonSL:

Wrong guess - Eurodollar pair )))
Well, between billiards and the Eurodollar pair (and Forex in general) there is something in common, for example, in both cases you need to apply knowledge of geometry...

margaret:
Well, there is something in common between billiards and the Eurodollar pair (and Forex in general), for example, in both cases you need to apply a knowledge of geometry...

It looks like 1.43 will not be today, and I had such a hope for the pennant. Something obviously we don't reach the targets (we didn't go down on Friday, now we are up)...

Tantrik:
I see a triangle and a probable upwards break of 51% (euro/frank profiled)))

Pissing against the trend? ))