[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 426

Mixon777:
And what is the indicator ? almost close to gann

Mixon, stop pretending -- you've been on the subject for 4 years at least.

Nothing unusual: counter-trend strategy plus martingale. Of course, there are nuances: to determine the trend and reversal points everyone uses MA, divers, fibo levels and pivots - you are a thermometer (level 1) and Gann squared.

It's a risky tactic, but not new, Tantrick used it, but you may be the only one who has a stable counter-trend.

Ah yes, and that chupa-chupa, when there is a strong trend -- you use rainbow (colored makdi).

And newbies think that there's a shaitan of some kind, at least ))))

Mixon777:
Are you an idiot? Tell me the truth? I'm doing this to get some demo profits and buy a plane? No offence - I'm not proving anything - it's the same everywhere!

Why an aeroplane? Buy an IZh 56.

DragonSL:

Mixon, stop being pretentious -- you've been on the topic for 4 years at least.

Nothing unusual: counter-trend strategy plus martingale. Of course, there are nuances: to determine the trend and reversal points everyone uses MA, divers, fibo levels and pivots - you are a thermometer (level 1) and Gann squared.

It's a risky tactic, but not new, Tantrick used it, but you may be the only one who has a stable counter-trend.

Ah yes, and that chupa-chupa, when there is a strong trend -- you use rainbow (colored makdi).

And beginners think, that here shaitan is some kind of at least ))))

5++++

DragonSL:

Mixon, stop pretending -- you've been on the topic for 4 years at least.

And beginners think, that here shaitan something, at least ))))

The rainbow is makdi marked by zones from pro traders from scalper traders to long term traders in the red zone - to the bank purple zone -

Oh and here's another one !

Poor little beastie, she must be sick and tired of posing for you

ZZZEROXXX:
Poor little beastie, she must be sick of posing for you

)))))

I wish I had an Izh 56... You're trading like the devil in the market... People are buying aeroplanes and islands.

Tantrik:
don't listen to anyone and keep playing the demo. ( and in fact, fuck the whole branch with it.... from the demo plane )
:)))

Mixon777:

Rainbow is a mashki,

Isn't a makdi a mashki? )))

Let's say you have to sell an old well-tested indicator for money to hamsters, like last year's snow to Eskimos (there is such a business in Forex). The main thing is that the bees don't realise that they are being ditched for honey. Bill Williams invented the Alligator and someone invented the rainbow. Respect and respect to the author of the idea, of course...