[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 344

I've put a SELL pause at 1.43500 .

margaret:

Poor Greeks... Nobody wants to help them until they reform... They're used to living large, and now they're being squeezed from all sides...

I read a German publication about a month ago and it said that if Greece were to leave the Eurozone and become a bankrupt country, the Eurozone's economy would not suffer and only the EU's reputation would be damaged...

As far as I know, the same is true in Italy and if Greece fails, then the whole EU is doomed... maybe not right away.... I think the same in France... there are a lot of public benefits in Europe and no one wants to pay them, so the debt is growing, and Greece is an experience, if it fails, it will fail in all eurozone countries.

Evgen157:

As far as I know, the same is true in Italy and if Greece fails, it will be the end of the EU... maybe not right away.... I think it's the same in France... There are a lot of state benefits in Europe and no one wants to pay them, so the debt is growing, and Greece is an experience, if it fails, it will also fail in all eurozone countries.
Failure will be if Germany leaves the EU...Which is what the Germans want...

margaret:
Failure would occur if Germany were to leave the EU...Which is what the Germans want....

They probably do. There are worse resorts in Italy ))))) I wonder if this is the 3rd wave down or again a correction to 1.41)))

Evgen157:

As far as I know, the same thing is true in Italy and if Greece fails, then the EU is doomed... maybe not right away.... I think it's the same in France... In Europe there are a lot of state benefits and no one wants to pay them, so the debt is growing, and Greece is an experience, if it fails, it will fail in all eurozone countries.

On the other hand, this precedent with Greece will make the conditions for helping the countries that remain in the EU stricter. If the only countries left are the strong ones that don't pull the whole union together, it will only benefit the EU. On a simpler level, by comparison, it's like the Soviet collective farm: someone works, and someone drinks too much and they get workdays to repair the shack and get money for bread and vodka... so as not to spoil the figures because of this loudmouth.

Attention question:

1. if you pull an alky out of the collective farm, will the performance (read course) of the collective farm go up or down?

2. Will those who work and are able to help the laggards think twice before financing without the hope of repaying their debts?

3. those who are helped will think about the consequences before asking for help?

And the last question, if Germany thinks that they do not want to feed all the spongers, what will be the fate of the EU? But that's just for laughs. Although... there's a joke in every joke.

margaret:
Failure would occur if Germany were to leave the EU...Which is what the Germans want....

You're not making any sense. What is the point of the euro in the first place? The whole EU is based on this country.

margaret:

As I write, Margaret has already said that Germany is thinking of leaving the EU ))))))))

Don't make this up. Or rather, don't confuse the will and opinion of the population, with political leadership. Not a single German politician has even the slightest thought of leaving the EU or at least returning to the mark.

The population is of course in favour of leaving the EU and many dream of going back to the mark. Because the standard of living was a lot higher during the European period. During the transition to the euro salaries were divided by 1.9 (if memory serves) and prices were the same as they were in marks (value) and stayed the same. And then they started to rise. And now, when the billions in taxes paid goes to other countries and not for the benefit of the Germans themselves, the resentment against the European Union is growing. And the treasury is full, and there is no talk of lowering taxes.

s_aullma:
Don't make this up. Or rather, don't confuse the will and opinion of the population, with political leadership. No German politician has even a thought of leaving the EU or at least returning to the mark.

The fact is Germany is a democracy. If the EU problems get to the Germans, the next election could be played by one of the political forces ;)

Vlad72:

Well, that's a bit of a stretch. What's the point of the euro in the first place? The whole EU is based on this country.
That's what I'm saying... Greece's exit from the EU would only benefit it, not threaten to collapse it...