[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 349

Why up?

DragonSL:

So up )))
Haven't published the results yet

margaret:
The results have not yet been published

When will they be published?

2011.06.21 23:25:33 *Greek prime minister urges parliament to support vote of confidence
2011.06.21 23:27:26 *Greek parliament begins voting on vote of confidence

Up on Vasilik and up on my other strategy... But I want to go down 120 pips :) and then go up

margaret:
2011.06.21 23:25:33 *Greek prime minister urges parliament to support vote of confidence
2011.06.21 23:27:26 *Greek parliament begins voting on vote of confidence

What are they saying?

seolink74:

Up on Wasilk and on my other strategy up... But I want to go down 120 pips :) and then up

Yep. We need to correct a bit or go up to beat the deevers at one o'clock.

Might give the downside a chance. Greek opposition has the selloffs hanging in the balance:

============================================================

Leader of Greek opposition party: fiscal plan will not work
00:12, 22.06.2011
- I am for debt and deficit reduction, but Papandreou's plan will not work

- Greek government is a source of instability

- Intends to vote against the medium-term financial plan

93408:

Yep. We need to correct a bit or make an upward spurt to knock down the deevers at the hour.

Might give the downside a chance. Greek opposition has the selloffs hanging in the air:

A strategy is a strategy... if the conditions are fulfilled, then you can open a trade according to the rules.

DragonSL:

We are now in a 50p bounce according to Gunn, something I don't see it...

The level was broken, it is a signal to buy - a rebound was not there - it is a signal to buy - because from below there is a very strong force that pushes up, but the mathematical level does not let it do so - it is like a ball which by energy is in the balance of forces needs a puppeteer to push the price up or down - and the level is like a magnet attracts and repels

At the levels I have my own strategy - if the price is at the level and not rising for a long time, it is a sell - if the price hit the level and stays below it, it is a buy - now the price is below the level - is it scary?

Bankers and puppeteers have their own methods of manipulation - this market is not for mere mortals - if you made a million you got lucky - if you lost, that is their goal - as exchange rates = no place for speculation - like us

DragonSL:

What do they say?
22 June. /Dow Jones/. The euro is down as the market awaits the outcome of the vote of confidence in the new Greek government, but trading volume is usually very low at this time and the 0.09 point drop is not so sharp given that the euro gained almost a cent in the previous session and closed above $1 . 44. Some selling can be expected amid profit taking, while Greece's problems have yet to be resolved.