[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 338

21april:

The pound is first on the start - to the flush...:-)

I've got plenty of popcorn waiting ))))

Sell will be there, but in my view not for long, possible reversal zone up 1.4250-1.4305, 1.4250 is key support.

Dotted line is an unlikely alternative...

Evgen157:

Popcorn all bought))) SELLLLLLLLLLL............

You seem to be overreacting to the 27 pips movement...Running after the price?

53pts on the pound is already in the asset and the eu will be pulling up behind it....

DragonSL:

How's that going?

It was a classic pennant plus dragon with legs and a divot at the tip of the pennant at the 15-minute mark (did not touch the markings):

But the pound worked out beautifully today. It's a shame I didn't post the forecast.

And here are the possible targets for the eu

The euras and the pound -- "Tamara and I go as a pair"...

DragonSL:

Eur and Pound -- "Tamara and I walk a pair"...

* Bank of England, Fisher: if the country starts deflation, we will have to expand the QE programme

Pound reacted with a decline to 1.61...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* The euro reacted with a slight decline

The euro/dollar pair declined from $1.4340 to $1.4320 on the ZEW Germany's weaker than forecast reading. However, bids at $1.4325/20 limited the fall. At the time of writing, the pair has managed to recover to $1.4330.

21april:

* Bank of England, Fischer: If deflation starts in the country, we will have to expand the QE program

Pound reacted with a decline to 1.61...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* The euro reacted with a slight decline

The Euro/Dollar pair declined from $1.4340 to $1.4320 on the ZEW Germany weaker than expected. However, bids at $1.4325/20 limited the fall. At the time of writing, the pair has managed to recover to $1.4330.

The Euro will reach the trend line, but I left the market with a big lot, I'd rather sit on the fence for now and spend a small stop-loss until the end...

Until the trend line is figured out, best not to trade, because:

DON'T BE SURE -- DON'T TRADE --- YOU'LL GET A MOOSE ANYWAY...

The M-ca on the Jew didn't roll, the Three Indians want...

Like a mirror ))))