[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 339

It's now up to either Wolfe or the three Indians to decide who has what stakes.

Margaret, plz, what's in the news?

The stats are against the Euros, and it's worth it, z...

I'm back - who missed hamsters ? - and now the statistics -

Basically, everyone who sold at a loss is goud - the market dumped them, the second already has a 50/50 balance on the overall statistics - which tells us that people don't know where this whole thing is going to go

But the pursuit of stops is doing its job, people see wulffs, tops, indians and sell sell - and the market is tearing up and hitting stops -

Target for this week is 441 - then either a reversal or a continuation -

Up to 50% 55% were in SELL - that means that 100 thousand people are now in the red - or they have a loss of more than 100 pips - be happy, gentlemen -

So, what's the deal? Now they gather a bunch of BUY or SELL, and throw the crowd into the pit and throw stones - that's the business - money does not appear out of thin air)))

Mixon777:

Basically, everyone who sold at a loss is goud - the market dumped them, the second is already a 50/50 balance in the overall statistics - which tells us that people don't know where this whole thing is going to go

But the pursuit of stops is doing its job, people see wulffs, tops, indians and sell sell - and the market is tearing up and hitting stops -

Up to 50% 55% were in SELL - that means that 100 thousand people are down now - or have losses over 100 pips - rejoice gentlemen -

Mixon777:

Basically, everyone who sold at a loss is goud - the market dumped them, the second is already a 50/50 balance in the overall statistics - which tells us that people don't know where this whole thing is going to go

Up to 50% 55% were in SELL - that means that 100 thousand people are down now - or have losses over 100 pips - rejoice gentlemen -

Mixon777:

I'm back - who missed hamsters ?

Is it dangerous ? )))

Mixon777:

Up to 50% 55% were in the SELL means somewhere around 100,000 people are now in the red - or have a loss of more than 100 pips - rejoice gentlemen -

In general, intraday trading is the way to nowhere... and +/- 100 is nothing in the middle of a global trend

artikul:
А это опасно? )))

If you think and work with your head, no )))) just lifts your spirits)))

artikul:
Is it dangerous? ))))

On Insta, quotes on EUR are leaning towards sell-54% buy-44%.

seolink74:
and +/- 100 is nothing in the middle of a global trend.

the lower the timeframe - and the more predictable - no drawdown - so the biggest percentage of returns - are scalpers and short-termers - long-termers are mega cool funds - where 100500 gurus - thousands of analysts = quantum analysts and so on -

In the currency market, I don't know who has made millions in the long term - but like margaret said they are in the shadows under the guise of farmers -

According to chaos theory = - the further one goes the more deviations from the initial analysis - so - 50/50 roulette =

Who's the astrotrader?

Mixon777:

Target for this week is 441 - then either reverse or continue -

How's that? You clearly don't see any further developments? weak, weak...