[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 347

ZZZEROXXX:

+100000000, let's have a seance, at the same time everyone in this thread focus on Mixon's epiphany, what if it happens! ))))

Well look, statistics on the total value that 50/50 in BUY and SELL stand -

At an individual dealer 60% are in sell.

Hence the conclusion - if the crowd is in the sell - it will be sold - if in buy similarly - otherwise everyone would earn with the crowd and not sell out

Yeah, it's going to get choppy ))))

DragonSL:

Yeah, it's going to get choppy ))))

Have you seen the wedge on the hour?

Mixon777:

Well look, statistics on the total value that 50/50 in BUY and SELL stand -

On an individual dealer that 60% are in sell

Hence the conclusion - if the crowd is in the sell - then it will be sold - if in buy similarly - otherwise everyone would earn with the crowd and not dump

Today is the solstice, not an eclipse of course, but still...

margaret:
Did you see the wedge on the hour?

The point is that the analysis is bollocks - the puppeteer will do his best, through fundamentals and news

Technical analysis is useful when the market is shaping itself, not an artificially created one

Why I don't like currency market because there is no real commodity and no demand for it - unlike grains, coffee or wheat futures - it is a cyber market with 100% that it is virtual - and no small fish with $100 will change it - it takes millions - it is a game for banks) hamsters do not approve I know -

When they wait for the trend they go in 2 directions - to drown everyone - when the trend is over there is no one except the gekko bankers and the counter-trend idiots and trend whoppers.

margaret:
Did you see the wedge on the hour?

I'm already running between charts like a squirrel - everything is wedged and hanging on indices, etc.

The Euro is crawling up on the edge of the channel, no sign of a bounce, but it should be on the daily, I've been sitting on that fence for all I've had...

DragonSL:

I am already running between charts like a squirrel - everything is wedged and hanging on indices etc.

The Euro is crawling up on the edge of the channel, there is no hint of a bounce, but according to the daily chart it should be, I have already sat on this fence for everything...

Yes, the euro has broken through that channel...

EUR GBP is a crazy 60 % of the previous wave - go 500 pips up, punish the idiot who sold from the level

margaret:
Yes, the euro has broken through that channel...

Yes, I see it did, the pound did too, the pound repeated exactly what I had written this morning, I just got confused, it bounced close, I had to keep trading and after the reversal I had to buy again, but I got scared and got out of the market...

Mixon777:

The trick is that the analysis is bollocks - the puppeteer will do his best, by way of fundamentals and news

Mixon, have you seen the head and shoulders on EURUSD worked out completely with premiums and aliments? Open 1H or better yet 4H and look at the top. And after that you say bollocks?