[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 341

margaret:
The Euro consolidated above $1.4300 today, holding in a narrow range of $1.4315/75, bounded by warrants from all sides. However, overall market activity is low as players await the vote of confidence in the Greek government (1.00 Moscow time)
http://www.bagnet.org/news/summaries/one_day_of_planet/2011-06-21/137665

Mixon777:

These are Gunn levels - and on them I made more dough last week than rainbows etc - pure math about the numbers - reversals at 180 and 90 degree angles

Turns in the market almost every hour, if not more often)))) so the 90 and 180 angles can be shoved into a warm place and forgotten)))

The euro is a real beauty - by levels it moves every point - just place orders at levels and wait till the price touches it

At 441, you can put an order for SELL with a takeaway at 50 pips - a pullback in the centre of the channel 441 - 431

It works, I did not believe it myself - well, never mind - profit profit ))))

1 I build corners on levels -

2 the price, strange as it may seem, walks clearly on them

3 call it magic or tehanalysis - but it works and has always worked - just people are idiots and not many people know about it

Respectfully -

What will happen to your corners if the chart is narrowed vertically? how can it work? only as an illusory fit to the chart))) if white sloping levels are your corners of course ...

Mixon777:

on 441 you can put a SELL order with a takeaway 50 pips - rollback to the centre of the channel 441 - 431 -

On 441 pivot R2 is standing, only I don't build anything -- this induke is flashed in the program, and some of the mql4 - induke is constantly loading a trojan, I won't say it's Rainbow, I don't know,

maybe someone else is showing up in the tasklist too:

WLIDSVC.EXE

What kind of beast is this?

chepikds:

Turns in the market almost every hour, if not more often)))) so the 90 and 180 angles can be shoved into a warm place and forgotten about)))

And what will happen to your corners if the chart is narrowed vertically? how can it work? only as an illusory fit to the chart))) if white sloping levels are your corners ...

Yep - levels + a line at the end of the day by levels and exact zones of supports and resistances - even candlesticks are plowing through them - and from AUD USD levels

is it 45 degrees ? )) what Gunn said

Levels are not adjustments - I have known them for weeks and the basis of Q9

Ur

Here is a 501 number - and a full circle of 594 where the price is now

DragonSL:

On 441 pivot R2 is standing, only I don't build anything -- this induced in the program, and some of mql4 is an induced, constantly loading a trojan, I won't say it's Rainbow, I don't know,

maybe someone else is showing up in the tasklist too:

WLIDSVC.EXE

What the hell is this thing?

WLIDSVC.EXE

chepikds:
How's that? You clearly don't see any further developments? Weak, weak...

* The euro hit $1.4385

The euro rose and stopped only near the overnight high. Its further rise was restricted by the offers posted from $1.4385 and up to $1.4400. The pair returned to $1.4372, but traders believe stops placed above the mark will continue to pull it in.

Mixon777:

Yep - levels + end of day line by level and exact zones of supports and resistances - even candles are plowing through them - and from AUD USD levels

Levels are not adjustments - I have known them for weeks and the basis is Q9

Ur

Hamsters to the rescue!)))

Mixon, here's another line at 45g, on the audusd, only it goes in a completely different place to your chart...

Mixon777:

Yep - levels + end of day line by level and exact zones of supports and resistances - even candles are plowing through them - and from AUD USD levels

Levels are not adjustments - I have known them for weeks and the basis is Q9

Ur

Here is a 501 number - and a full circle 594 where the price is now

And what is the name of the blue-red channel indicator. If not exclusive then where can it be downloaded from?

It's too lazy to twist the ganzilla by hand.

Poor Greeks... Nobody wants to help them until they reform... They're used to living the high life and now they're being squeezed from all sides...

I read a German edition about a month ago, and it said that if Greece is excluded from the Eurozone and declared a bankrupt country, the Eurozone's economy will not suffer, only the EU's reputation will suffer...