[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 167

colours are customisable, ladies can customise their handbags, men their ties (or what? the colour of their car? the colour of their nervous socks? ))))

oleniknik:

hello everyone ...

You're kind of talking about simplicity here... So the easiest way to make a decision to enter the market ...

two muwings absolutely identical in period ... only one for the opening candle the other for the closing ... For Michael .... Watch and be amazed .... No offense ... everything is simple ... .... and no need to clutter up the screen with a bunch of indicators .... and don't go fishing for tops but trade a fait accompli .... not what can be, but what is already happening .... if anyone is offended i did not mean it that way ...

It's worth buying, and it's unclear when and why it was opened, imho, you can only see that there was a jump on the departing train...

This is scalping, then what is the timeframe and what pairs?

I prefer Stranger's method, he catches the tops on the SSI by divider, plus the additional filters, even the same Zig-Zag and Fibo line will do ...

megapey:

the colour of nervous socks? ))))

Professional :))))))))))))))))))))

or let's call it ProFeCional, or maybe ProFeCor

oleniknik:
noooo ... I don't want to get into a discussion. Not here. It's just a bunch of critics. I'm trading, I'm getting a plus ..... How? Just like that. It was just a phrase about simplicity. I opened an order when I turned on the terminal (I sleep at night like a normal person)... Traf 1 hour .... I don't need all the action... the midpoint is enough for me... I don't do long term for my own reasons ... but plan to go long ... as soon as certainty ...

How is it better than Alligator?

Now it's flat and scalping on the Bollinger lines is better...

Should buy to 14750, but M5 says to sell, conclusion: I will wait, maybe M5 will roll back, let me enter

mimohodom:

Should buy to 14750, but M1 says we should sell, conclusion: I will wait, maybe M1 will roll back, let us enter

Yes :) it's too late to open the bay... we are already at reversal levels

That's it, I've bought...

seolink74:
Yes :) it's too late to open the bay... we're already at the pivot levels

When you get to the monitor you go to the market, it's a hobby...

mimohodom:

When I get to the monitor, I get to the market, a hobby though...

keep it up I just opened another one

DragonSL:

imho, you can only see that there was a jump on the departing train...

Even jump on a camel with your feet in front ..... what does it matter how and on what, the main thing is that Uncle Kolya does not beat off the bat for silly approaches, standing in the role of a controller or instead of a stewardess ....
Hi all !