[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 335

seolink74:
Time will tell :) I've already lost 4 deposits around $6k :)

Is it the same strategy?

Kitsan:

Is it the same strategy?

Good joke ... no))) no... each time it gets better and better and the deposit was holding longer... until the next rake in the form of a lost deposit with a margin call made me realize two things... (even three)

1 Manual trading is not for me

2 Any even super super strategy without the MM is 100% loss (it's a matter of time)

3 The minimum MM on which you can (and should) work is D1

Now I'm waiting for the close of the candle above the red bar ... zone for buying ... now in a neutral zone (better not to trade) In 2 days I'll show the inductor to determine the zone of selling/buying/neutral and tell you the principle

The Dollar Index is now also in neutral zone ...look at it too

Evgen157:

energy level )))) I've got all sorts of fibos and trend....I think we'll bounce back ((

More bullshit, please! If you can? You are often missed...

It's not a joke, I was just asking)

I don't agree about the 1st, but I agree 100% about the 2nd. MM is the core, and I agree on the 3rd)

Sweet:

Thanks for the tips, they're from the series, trend line....)))), but I'll sort it out myself...))
We're all sorting it out ourselves :))

snail09:
More delirium, please! If I may? I often miss you...
Why are you so categorical... 20-30 of these energy levels and the trader will figure it out. Although, he is partially right... the more the accumulation of reversal levels in one area(moovings pivots option levels max/min)... the more likely it is that the price will be difficult to pass this level... simply fixate at this level and wait for the situation to develop.

1 Option (main) rebound with correction to 50% and then upwards (or maybe to 38.2)

2 Variant... break of 61.8 (candle close) and up

* Belgium, finance minister: European authorities are to blame for Greece's situation

If Greece defaults, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, possibly Belgium or even France could be next in line. And no one knows when this epidemic will stop...

The false Greek statistics were known from the beginning! "As soon as Greece joined the eurozone in 2001 everyone knew about its false statistics. To some extent the Europeans themselves are to blame for what is happening now. And they are the ones who have to pay for it.

From businessinsider.com

IgorM:

It will go, after 50 pips, the bot will put the order to breakeven, it is not a problem if it does not come

Looking up? Noterday has a good screenshot, but I have the same opinion, hence, it is better to look from the outside, what is obvious to all, will not work

the price is not persuasive. (I've had Stranger argue with me all the time.....)

Tantrik:
the price will not be persuaded. (I've seen Stranger argue with me all the time.....)

yeah....

if we get to 1.46 we'll have to renew the high at the very least...