[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 328

Target 42840

But further down, I don't know.

Better not to take any chances ... like some people at 42300.

Пока вот так

apelbsin:
what about the level? 4320, like a ring and down? I don't think so.

kind of a triangle right now. I don't have that level. 1.4350 triangle breakdown - 1.4385 the next levels are there but 1.45 is not approaching.

(They have such a vision of sellers before the fall, they are dumping this growth-flat ikhmo of course).

ALL MY PREDICTIONS NOW AND IN THE FUTURE ARE 50/50.(claims are accepted in writing).

sezon:
So I ticked it off ... )))))

the tick is here:

price was waiting for volumes to come up to it, and now I think volumes are starting to drain to the red line below, imho the money's there now

sezon:

Н4

D1

H4 - up a bit - I agree.

DragonSL:

THERE WAS NO GEP ON EUR!!!! That's your DC's problem! I was waiting for a gap down too, but it WASN'T there...

Don't be lazy, go back to Sunday night's page, my discussion with Sweet, starting with a screenshot I told what would happen to the Euro today, the trading plan was 90% executed except for the nuances and then I only commented on it online and only traded on it, now my posts with no link to charts except for the screens that show everything -- is rubbish...

there was a 30pp down i saxo watched.

IgorM:

the tick is here:

price was waiting for volumes to come up to it, and now I think volumes are starting to drain to the red line below, imho the money is there now

such a pile on M5 with few exceptions upwards (all the indukes are looking to sell there now)

SJS:

and this is what it's called: his DC has problems there too ( post TEXX 20.06.2011 23:06

It wasn't there.

margaret:
Now, as someone wrote earlier, down on the sofa until morning, and in the morning follow the news and draw conclusions....

You could try going up a little, like the tip of the pennant of the pound...

Tantrik:
such a pile up on M5 with rare exceptions (all the indukes there are now looking to sell)
all right, then up ;)