[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 164

Dimka-novitsek:
I think it's strictly buy. Who agrees?

There's a theme - up a bit! :-)

seolink74:
Where can I read about the red and green bars
The green one is the rebound line and the red one is the estimated profit. And what to read - read Linda Raschke. Of course, making adjustments for the peculiarities of Forex.

Dimka-novitsek:
I think it's strictly buy. Who agrees?

I'm all for now.

Mixon777:

Very thick - have you thought about what would happen if you lumped everything together? about gan - can you teach me how to dig a hole with a shovel? or chop trees with an axe? I would be richer than you here if I knew - and I would own the whole planet - but the reality is "chaos" that stumps any "grail" - if you're going to prove something to me, you're either a bum or a millionaire - one of the two 50/50 - you need to listen to you and do the opposite - and at the expense of gan 06 low - and if today shoots up, it "works" - so what?

Thank you for your attention, you're free to go!

You, Mixon777, are again, as always, inconsistent. Decide on a strategy for yourself, and stick to it. What's your hesitation - from mashka to Gunn, back and forth, back and forth... You must be a student. Maximalism is predictable. And why don't you put commas? The Russian language has its own rules in terms of orthoepy. Without commas a phrase can have several meanings, not all of them will coincide with the message of its author.

Mixon777:

Very thick - have you thought about what would happen if you lumped everything together? about gan - can you teach me how to dig a hole with a shovel? or chop trees with an axe? I would be richer than you here if I knew - and I would own the whole planet - but the reality is "chaos" that stumps any "grail" - if you're going to prove something to me, you're either a bum or a millionaire - one of the two 50/50 - you need to listen to you and do the opposite - and at the expense of gan 06 low - and if today shoots up, it "works" - so what?

Thank you for your attention, you're free to go!

We've done it all in one pile, simplified it and are getting by without any fancy software. :0))) So Mixon77 you're ahead of the game, if you start thinking with your head...

Mixon777:

If I knew, I'd be a million times richer than you and I would own the entire planet - but reality has "chaos" properties that would stump up any "grail" - if you are going to prove something to me, you're either a bum or a millionaire - one of the two is 50-50. - I'm gonna listen to you and do the opposite - and if it shoots up today, it's "working".

Thank you for your attention, all dismissed!

That's your definition - genius! A finger in the sky! But still, I should print it out in large block letters and hang it at my workplace in the "red corner", it's very thought-provoking. 8-)

Ah, who's down for the theme? Let's say 1,456.

elliot123:
Ah, who's down for the theme? Let's say 1,456.
as soon as the market shows down, we'll change direction immediately

closing yesterday's buy on the current

although I expect 14660 but it is difficult to trade from the phone without indicators