[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 415

Sweet:
If, Low will not break, you may be right, but I, the supporter of reduction, therefore, your CLINE, 1-wave, I change to the final diagonal triangle in the zig-zag, and there we will see.....))))

There is an idea to hire 40 ordinary mortals to show a naked chart of the euro - if the crowd says buy sell - if we sell, we buy!

Hamster logic is the same everywhere - it will work ! ) Maybe we should make some tests in social networks? SOCIAL RESEARCH ! _

At the top of the Euro, it's free again. Might break the upper boundary on the upside as well.

Mixon777:

There is an idea to hire 40 ordinary mortals to show a naked chart of the euro - if the crowd says buy, sell - if we sell, we buy.

Hamster logic is the same everywhere - it will work ! ) Maybe we should make some tests in social networks? SOCIAL RESEARCH ! _

A counterproposal. We give each of them a Geometry textbook from the 7th-8th grades of secondary school. After they have studied a few theorems, work with them in sync, push through the market, not for long, for a bit, but push through.....))))

artikul:

I don't know )))) But in the last week I've already forgotten what a losing trade is )))
The price, is "renting" in a channel of 300 pips. What, losing trades, under ideal conditions....)))) ?

Who believes in a perfect market has a topic for reflection

Mixon777:

Who believes in a perfect market has a topic for reflection

Reflections are this, now, you'll be "sitting out" 70-90 pips in the negative....))))

But there is a theory that the train on SELL will be picked up and dumped on BUY ! )

Mixon777:

But there is a theory that the train on SELL will be picked up and dumped on BUY ! )

It might happen....)))), but right now, you're in for a "drawdown with minuses" ....))))

Sweet:
Price, 'rents' in a channel of 300 pips. What, losing trades, under ideal conditions....)))) ?

On 8 pairs at once? ))) I don't know, I don't know )))) Everything is different everywhere, but this feature works the same for all symbols, both for trends and for the flat))) I finally started to see the market ))))

artikul:

8 pairs at once? ))) I do not know, I do not know ))) Everything is different everywhere, but this function works the same for all symbols whether they are trends or flat))) I finally started to see the market)))

I'm talking about EURUSD. Your screenshots were for that pair. I didn't know about other pairs.

Your "feature" is good, I liked it, I'm not disputing its usefulness. I was talking about the current trading conditions.)