[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 202

EVgEN_SA:

I have looked at this chart if it is correct then the market is still crowding and losing on the JPY of course if I have deciphered it correctly.

Congratulations ! that you understood something - but now the trick is that they will make a circus - in the form of a beautiful bottom - that your hand will want to press Buy - they will make pullbacks so that the victims would always buy - at every trough -

Look at the EUR GBP there's a lot of people in the selves - they're about to be dumped )

Mixon777

By the way, the demo is already 2400 cents 50 per cent done

Mixon777:
There's 64% in SELL standing )))))
that's the pivot to buy! (all add up most will have a drawdown or loss) (95% of traders do not respect the MM)

Tantrik:

euro yen (for the extra-emotional) on the eurobucks always makes no sense to trade. (euro/dollar and pound/dollar went to the profit side!!!)

I've been chiming in here for a day about draining - an army of hamsters -

Look at the Depth of Market - they're all buying the Euro - ahhhhh they're getting pinched and they're buying)))

GBPUSD is down to the wire - another 40 pips and there will be a second stop -

oleniknik:

http://stocktime.ru/index.html#trade

It's got everything... news calendar and session times .... Please don't pay attention to informers .... These are the positions of one brokerage house .... and they don't help... Remember ... put a piece of paper on the screen ... ...so you don't have to see it and get distracted... there's a cool calendar with explanations... use it...

I agree with you. It's a very good site. I was chatting with the author on Skype and asked him to make one clock as either a shortcut or a screensaver. He posted a screensaver, looks great, only you can't adjust the time. I like it, to avoid loading traders quotes and positions in different brokerage companies, watch ONLY clock, here's a link: http://www.stocktime.ru/razrez8.swf, just needed to look at source code of the page. I don't know how to change background from white to black in my browser?

Mixon777:

I've been chiming in on you for a day about the drain - the army of hamsters -

Look at the price tumblr - they are all buying at the Euro - ahhh they are being dumped and they are buying ) )))

These numbers are hot and cold and it is not clear where the number - where the weight is (which way more money is worth more). And please give a clearer prediction can be with arrows from where to where!(if you can interpret the informers, it turns into a conversation about yesterday). (If not, it is an empty flood).

snail09:

I agree with you. It's a very good site. I was chatting with the author on Skype and asked him to make one clock as either a shortcut or a screensaver. He posted a screensaver, looks great, only you can't adjust the time. I like it, to avoid loading traders quotes and positions in different brokerage companies, watch ONLY clock, here's a link: http://www.stocktime.ru/razrez8.swf, just needed to look at source code of the page. I don't know how to change background from white to black in my browser?

The only thing I have is kitchen statistics and I have a rating from major dealing centres and banks about positions - the links I gave you - this is the toughest broker in the U.S. - the second link is a Swiss investment bank - they have an open bank - even give information about volumes and so on

And in Onda the order book - the psychology of people is the same everywhere - so everyone has the same positions.

Before, Tantrik.

Right you say, I'm sick of this flooding, some hamsters, greens and all the rest, the manner of writing such only in schoolboys ... (And here it is no wonder if he is 22, or maybe even less).

Used to be Margaret always gave something interesting, but after such flooding, she has already stopped writing anything...

itum:

Do, Tantrik

Right you say, I'm sick of this flooding, just hamsters, greens and all the rest, the way of writing such a only in schoolboys ...

Used to be Margaret always gave something interesting, but after such flooding, she has already stopped writing anything...

If you make some real money instead of demo money, you'll be like me.

Mixon777:
There are 64% in SELL )))))
the euro pound is 64% in the sell side it does not mean that someone will lose someone on this pair .... open your eyes .... it's only euro against the pound ..... and there are 12 major pairs of these currencies and among them is the eurodoll and pound dollars ......If you think that the pairs will be taken off the market by sellers of the Euro, you are utterly mistaken.