[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 37

Ilap70:

The result is the abandonment of the branch by visitors... Especially those who know the hard way...

yeah.... maybe it's time to switch to mt5...

Ilap70:

I see a way out: only constructive communication, expressing one's positions, refuting situations if anyone disagrees.

The expression of their constructive positions can only be in the form of a table of entries/exits with a demonstration of the growth of the deposit.

I urge, in the case of accusations of unprofessionalism, other negative comments about the visitors and residents of this thread and their opinions,

All "discussion", if it can be called that about the posts in this thread is nothing more than unsupported and unsupported rubbish. Therefore, there is no resonance to treat any of the posts as professional.
If you want to declare yourself as a professional - keep your own entry/exit table with a demonstration of deposit growth.

Dear forum admins! I assume that everything is already clear from visitors' messages to the administration!
What particular post has so affected you in terms of administration?

Mathemat:

Sorry to interfere. Yes, the forecasts were successful.

If Galina hadn't PR'd her supercatch, there would be no complaints about her. Once again I am convinced that posting pictures of the balance alone is misleading. Well, not counting sources that have already been verified, of course.

It's not like I PR'd here, I PR'd a lot of things at my day job, so now I'm the bad guy ...

OK, I'm tired of defending Galina, looks like she won't be back anytime soon.... truly sorry ...

On the subject, my first prediction is probably:

if we don't get above 1.4265 by the end of the day, then we go south until tuesday - target: 1.4070

if above 1.4265 - see Galina's forecast with a shift (weekend)

andreika:

Can I get a picture? My DC does not have an index watch

My index cotter:

bivus:

Technique or foundation? The eternal debate about which analysis is better and more effective. Let's get to the bottom of it! You can make money using both technical and fundamental analysis. But there is a fundamental difference between the trading strategies. For example, what the technique gives us: strong price levels which were worked out in the past, historical lows and highs, chart patterns, touch points etc.. All these are of course useful things, no doubt, but in reality there are situations in the market where none of the techniques work. It is high time for correction for all technical reasons, but the pair keeps growing and growing, despite all expectations and predictions. At such moments, you start to doubt the strength of technical tools. One thing is clear, at a time of general economic instability, the principles of fundamental analysis apply to the market. Well, for example, the increase of the ECB interest rate led to the purchase of Euros, and despite many technical signals the growth continued, and by the way, it was a very strong growth, the dynamics is still difficult to find. Or the news that the international rating agencies downgrade someone's sovereign credit rating - like the case of Greece - caused the pair to pass the 300 points level for the day. And there is a chance to make money on all this, just to be aware of the news, it allows to feel the fundamentals and of course gives confidence in acting and making trading decisions. In addition, we have information hunger, if I may say so, because it is insanely interesting, and also brings money, which is probably the most enjoyable.

Attention should be paid to identifying the trend at early stages, which is also facilitated by the fundamental analysis, because it is the major banks that determine at what point a strong correction or basically a change in the trend begins. Based on the economic situation, decisions are made on long-term transactions, which actually leads to a change in the general mood. The earlier we identify the trend, in its earliest stages, the more we will be able to profit from this movement.
I like to earn on important news releases, when the movements are strong, impulsive. You are in the market not more than an hour, maybe two, or even less. It's always possible to find three or four news releases a week. All you need to do is to trace the indicator and make a conclusion as to how it will influence the price movement, it's as simple as that.
Of course you cannot rely only on one kind of analysis, technique is of course important, so the challenge is to combine several types of analysis, but there is one, which is the most important for you, for me it is fundamental analysis, which has proven its importance more than once.

Galina had nothing to do with it! She was expressing her thoughts on her strategy - so don't judge. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES SOMETIMES. Or maybe it's just a jump up and down -=- what do you think?

I think it's time to buy.... Bounced back, I think.

zznobzz:
I think it's time to buy.... Bounced back I think.
Time for bed until Monday )))) Have a great weekend everyone.

bivus:

Regarding fundamentals... Just like in tehanalysis, fundamental analysis has its own lifespan. (news, government policies, etc... all have their own lifespan).Trend is in trend.

Often the news has already worked out when we see it in the terminal....

Ilap70:

So, who is the leader in this thread now?

Which of us is ready to take on the burden of analysing the situation? And, if, on the wrong track, who is prepared to listen to the grievances?

Margot, I think you'll do...I've been screaming about the matriarchy for half a year now. And as always, I smell it before anyone else))