Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 11

Reshetov:

What the hell?

Did he give you his investment password?

You have Edik Radzinsky syndrome, i.e. you either need to tell tales on TV or see a psychiatrist.

Yuri, don't provoke anyone with your rudeness and personal answers.

What you buy, you sell for.

Information and knowledge are valuable because they allow you to draw conclusions and look for causes.

Reshetov:

What the hell?

Did he give you an investment password?

You have Edik Radzinsky syndrome, which means you either need to be on TV telling tales or see a psychiatrist.

Yuri, dear fellow, stop it. This thread is about Gunn. If you think he's a charlatan, there are plenty of threads on this forum to poke around in.

If you have a fountain coming out of your mouth, shut your mouth - let the fountain rest.

abolk:

Yuri, my good man, come on. This thread is about Gunn. If you think he's a charlatan, there are plenty of threads on this forum to poke around in.

If you have a fountain coming out of your mouth - shut your mouth - let the fountain rest.

It's all good - it's the law for 20 believers 80 unbelievers - 90% drain 5% make money -

I think if things go that well, you can set million-dollar goals.

Mixon777:

Ghana had an active account before his death of a million dollars - and in the books of his followers there are about 20 proofs

In public he made 300 trades and 98% profitable he guessed all the reversals all the points etc.

Ghana had a staff of 50 employees - which he kept for 20 years -

Barley - 7 megabytes what for? - now I think you can sell it for 50 thousand - 7 megabytes of gold or junk tips - I looked it up - at the end there is a lot about the square 9 but my knowledge of English does not allow me to translate everything from the original - has no one translated into Russian?

Reshetov:I have a feeling you haven't read anything about him.

I've read 3 books by Larry Williams and other alleged millionaires - these people act according to the circumstances - but they are not responsible for the future - as Larry said be what happens - we just need to trade against the trend and put stops.

If you haven't read it, I suggest you read it.

http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/351320

I have been told in the thread that Larry Williams is a crook - Bill Williams is a cheat and only lives off books - and that Elder is a sucker and so on.

You're not to be listened to.

I've been in correspondence with Larry Williams since 2005... as I got involved with Gunn back in 2007 and read some of Gunn's original courses in English I asked Larry about Gunn. Larry answered that it was bullshit, he didn't have any money and the article where Gunn predicts the price of Wheat was a hoax in advance... Larry's a real millionaire, yes, Larry probably made most of his money selling books and courses and seminars to an audience of thousands (mostly wealthy Japanese), but still 30% of his money was from trading... But we're not talking about Larry here... we're talking about Gunn... I figured you didn't read the course I posted Mixon777... so what's there to talk about? You watch some online guru make predictions and then you start making your own... Go read the original first... I paid $100 a month for one forum where knowledgeable people who have read Tunnel Through The Air 80 times made predictions and posted videos, as well as books related to Gunn and his students... none of them were millionaires... Except for one American doctor who made his money working in his profession... about the Law of Vibration, yes there is such a thing and I've spent a lot of time on it... Indeed the law is universal, but few people know anything about it... One little book (not by Gunn) helped me get the gist of it, but it's still raw material...

Mixon777:

If you see that it works - let it work - I do not know how it works - but it works and profits me and my account - and no matter what you think about me or Hannah I could not even publish it - what good will it do me to sit here?

Moderator - I advise you to make an archive thread without opportunity to comment - otherwise all methods are stuck in chatter and arguments people who are looking for something will not go through 20 pages to find how I do anything with the square

Joining

Blah, blah, blah posts are deleted.

sergeev:

Yuri, there is no need to provoke anyone into rudeness and answers on personalities.

What he bought, he sold for.

Information and knowledge are valuable because they allow us to draw conclusions and look for reasons.

The so-called "information" about the alleged "million" in Gunn's account is just an unconfirmed rumor, which you do not know where you got it.

The fact is that Gunn's biography is far too murky, i.e. he said one thing, but those who knew him, such as members of his own family, were practically unable to confirm any of this.

Because Gunn did not leave links to his PAMM account and did not publish his account investment password to prove his "success", but instead he made up some inane treatise consisting of science-intensive terms, there is nothing to infer from it.

Mixon777:

Right, that's what I do every morning - we have to consider the daily cycles and act with the trend - here AUD USD is peaking - on Monday - Tuesday we will try to sell at the highest price using these methods

I did the 17th - on the 17th I bought EUR - on the 19th I sold - on the 23rd I took a profit - on the 25th I bought the pair and on Friday I took more than 180 pips profit - also on AUD USD

I have to consider the phases of the moon as well -

I think it's so complicated. Can you show your forecast in a simple way in the terminal?

SZS: This is an interesting topic, do not pay attention to those who believe in their bad luck and unpredictability of the market

Mixon777:

Everything is fine - it's the law for 20 believers 80 unbelievers - 90% of them lose 5% make money -

I think if things go that well, you can set million-dollar goals.

How do you colour the cells? Do you do it automatically when you calculate, or manually?

hjlujghglu:

How do you colour the cells? Automatically when calculating, or manually?
Manually, with a click of the mouse

barli:

One small book (not by Gunn) helped me get the gist of it, but it's still raw material...

If it's not a secret, write down what the book is (you can put it in a private message).