New Forex - page 12

Nibbler:

All your ideas have been put into practice for a long time now.

You carefully analyse the situation on the currency market, for example the euro-dollar pair, go to the bank and buy a currency that is cheaper.

You don't lose if your currency has fallen even further in comparison with the time you bought it.

You wait until the currency is more expensive, then you sell it for the one that is cheaper, of course minus a spread of one or two cents. Now you wait for the currency to go up, and so on. That is not a cunning way to triple your start-up capital from 2005 to 2010.

Now this procedure should be simplified by applying a remote mechanism, so that the person does not have to go to the bank.

yosuf:

Now, this procedure should be simplified by applying a remote mechanism, so that a person does not have to go to the bank.

There is a multi-currency deposit in the bank in roubles, dollars and euros. You can also manage your accounts through the Internet. Although once a year you can go to the bank to stretch your legs.

yosuf:

Now this procedure should be simplified by applying a remote mechanism so that the person does not have to come to the bank.

A sting in the neck and then a mental transfer. What's the point of a bank? Nosferatu smiles...

You are a stubborn wonder. Between you and me, what do you miss in life? I won't tell anyone - one-on-one...

yosuf:

Now the procedure has to be simplified by using a remote mechanism, so that a person does not have to go to the bank.
This is called the bank-client system or internet banking. Any self-respecting bank has one. Can I give you the link?

yosuf:

I will send a screenshot soon, for now this information (sorry the title of the collection is in Tajik, but the report itself is in Russian):

Associate Professor at the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship Sultonov Yu. "Research of dependence of profit of commercial structures on the price of sold goods", Iktisod va tichorat: Zinakhoi rushd (Economics and commerce: stages of development), BBK 74.58, ISBN 978-99947-50-23-8, "Khuroson" LLC, Khujand, 2010, 568 pages, pp. 195-201. tel. ed. +992(3422)27286 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +992 (3422)27286 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Screen is good, but it's hard to find your article. Could you post it somewhere for reviewing, because it takes too long to understand your idea. It's very interesting to see an unconventional way of determining profit.

Temnyj:
A screen is good, but it's hard to find your article. Could you post it somewhere for reference, as the process of understanding your idea is very delayed. It's very interesting to see a non-traditional way of determining profit.

Imagine a bright light - even brighter! There... the spot left on the retina - will be the article you ordered.

The green ones will tell you simply and clearly where the tomatoes are wintering. Blue ones. Or do they have a different colour?

paukas:
This is called the bank-client system or online banking. Any self-respecting bank has one. Can I get you the link?

Please give me the link. The topic of the thread seems to have been exhausted; if I have caused a lot of trouble, I apologise. Moreover, if you back up your entrance in the Forex market with reliable securities, no price whims are impressive, but what should be this cover in percentage value of the application volume, maybe someone will explain it to me here, if not difficult?

Temnyj:
A screen is good, but it's difficult to find your article. Could you post it somewhere for reference, because it takes a long time to understand your idea. It's very interesting to see an unconventional way of determining profit.

If the administration of the forum allows me to publish the article here, I will gladly do so, at the same time we can discuss the issues of pricing in general. maybe something the moderators can clarify?

Bank-Client
The "Bank-Client" system is designed for remote performance of transactions on clients' accounts. It provides a wide range of functions for prompt preparation and secure exchange of financial documents between the bank and its clients. The system enables you to create different documents easily and quickly and send them to the bank without leaving your workplace. At any time a customer can get an account statement and information about the documents sent to the bank, and thus control the status of their accounts in real time.

Users of "Bank-Client" system are provided with
Convenient service.
Simple, understandable interface. Screen forms are maximally close to usual printed forms. Creation of new document takes less than 1 minute.
Powerful mechanism for document checking
The checking of the document filling in is realized right after its input. In case there are any mistakes in the payment documents, the customer will be informed within several minutes. A wide range of information can be checked.
References

directories for correspondents, beneficiaries, BIKs, SWIFT codes, exchange rates, budget classification codes (KBC) and other budget payment details, type codes of currency transactions, reasons for non-acceptance. These directories data are always up to date, their updates are automatically sent to all Customers.
Wide range of document types

The "Bank-Client" system is implemented in compliance with all Bank of Russia requirements and enables corporate customers to send the following financial documents to the bank

payment order;
payment request;
collection order;
letter of credit;
application for cancellation of acceptance;
cash application;
register of settlement documents submitted for collection;
application for currency transfer;
currency purchase order;
currency sale order;
currency compulsory sale order;
currency conversion order;

application for the opening of the import letter of credit;
application for issuance of currency in cash;
currency transactions report;

http://www.lesbank.ru/bank_client/

yosuf:

Please give me a link. If I caused a lot of troubles, please excuse me. Moreover, if you back up your entrance in the Forex market with a reliable deposit, no price whims can affect it, but what should be this cover in percentage value of the application volume, may someone clarify it to me here, if it's not difficult?

Please, Promsvyazbank, system - psbriteil, cooperation with a broker at A (do not count for advertising ... - small commissions when filling).

I use it myself.