New Forex - page 11

Svinozavr:
Mm-hmm. I wish the article would hang. They don't know where they're going...

Laziness ;).... Worth thinking about, though ;) .....

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

Laziness ;).... Worth thinking about, though ;) .....

Good luck.

I know what you mean! )))

Good luck...

VladislavVG:

Read it carefully. What you are talking about is "leverage" in the banking sense. This is not the case in the marginal market and in dealing. Swap is a fee for the use of credit (leverage) including the dealing commission. For a margin spot, it is calculated as the difference in LIBOR or EURIBOR rates for the traded currencies with spot delivery (3 days), depending on the dealing zone ... For non-marginal as the difference between spot and forward rates, if I am not mistaken - there is an abstruse formula .....

If the difference is in the trader's favour, swap is charged. That's why Wednesday is triple swaps ;): on Saturday the delivery cannot be made - it is postponed to Monday .......

Good luck.

the fee for the loan, not the leverage on the loan. Leverage is an option used with a loan - either you use leverage up to the maximum agreed limit, or you do not use it. If the collateral is the same as the loan, you do not use leverage, even though it is given to you.

VladislavVG:

Read it carefully. What you are talking about is "leverage" in the banking sense. This is not the case in the marginal market and in dealing. Swap is a fee for the use of credit (leverage) including the dealing commission. For a margin spot, it is calculated as the difference in LIBOR or EURIBOR rates for the traded currencies with spot delivery (3 days), depending on the dealing zone ... For non-marginal as the difference between spot and forward rates, if I am not mistaken - there is an abstruse formula .....

If the difference is in the trader's favour, swap is charged. That's why Wednesday is triple swaps ;): on Saturday the delivery cannot be made - it is postponed to Monday .......

Good luck.

They make up all kinds of bullshit to make up simple things.

If you put a million into your account, but open a position for a thousand, it's not the dealing company that's lending you money, it's YOU HIM.

paukas:

1.There's a lot of crap they can come up with to make up simple things.

2.If you put a million in your account, and open a position for a thousand, it's not the dealing that's lending you money, it's YOU HIM.

1. What's the big deal: that's how all margin markets work.....

2. No ....

2 Svinozavr 31.03.2011 11:11

And "on hiba" ("why" in Ukrainian ;) ) to whom this article ?????? Right - I won't even think about it ......

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

2. No ....

But you will have to :)

yosuf:

I propose to express my view of the problem.

>

Please...))

I've never seen anything funnier than real people. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm laughing my ass off.

Geiss, Volks, don't be ridiculous. I'm already scared for my health... ))) Having so much fun is really bad for the body...

yosuf:

The process of buying/selling is as follows: You carefully analyse the situation and instruct the dealing desk to buy the currency at the price you think is best. The brokerage company executes this operation for a fee (spread) and keeps your currency until you again carefully analyze the situation and give a command to sell all or part of it at the current price for a symbolic fee and the cycle repeats. What is not natural? Or is there a problem to buy any amount of currency with cash? Or there is no possibility to sell it? From an organizational, hardware and software point of view, I think, the project should not be any problem, although there will be a lot of nuances, for example, how to deal with leverage, lots and other similar tools. They may be solved in the same way as they were solved in Forex, because there is enough room for experts.

All your ideas have been put into practice for a long time now.

You analyze carefully the situation on the currency market, for example, the euro-dollar pair, go to the bank and buy the currency that is cheaper.

You may not lose when your currency has fallen even further in comparison with the time you bought it.

You wait until the currency is more expensive, then you sell it for the one that is cheaper, of course minus a spread of one or two cents. Now you wait for the currency to go up, and so on. You can triple your initial capital with that tricky method from 2005 to 2010.

Temnyj:

I have also thought about this conference topic, but I have small doubts about the implementation of the formula in production, as there is no formulated description of where production costs are built into the pricing process, the formula is more suitable for traders in flea markets.

All costs, including those you mentioned, are taken into account, otherwise you cannot achieve full coincidence with the traditional way of defining profit as the difference between income and all kinds of costs.