New Forex - page 5

Avals:
Well the most trivial is the formation of bubbles. Since the amount of money in hand is limited, there will be periodic price hikes. With information about the trades and their volume, it is possible to estimate the amount of money in play. And when the participants do not have enough money to keep driving the price up, it will crash))) Unrealised paper profits will quickly turn into losses. The winners will be those who sold to them at the top.

И???

Is there a mathematical apparatus that describes this?

Here, I am afraid, we will come to "incompleteness". That is, everything that can be described is done. Everything beyond is new. And we, patting ourselves on the hips, are looking at it.

By changing, applying this or that - we are NOT changing the system, but our position in it. Changing the system is cool. ))))

Gödel // who doesn't know

Svinozavr:

И???

Is there a mathematical apparatus that describes it?

There is no universal one. There are some methods, but their effectiveness depends on the existing market microstructure and in particular on the grouping of traders in this market. And calculation may be quite trivial - the choice of a reference point (based again on the handful) and the calculation of the amount of money in the game (the sum of products of prices and volume as an option). As soon as we reach a critical value (based on history) - we look for counter-trend entry. In short, the sanction)))

yosuf:

I am beginning to think that Forex is not a market at all, as market laws do not apply here.

Unfortunately you are a few years too late. There was a plan to rid the world of this circus. But his comrades-in-arms had a "demacratic" revaluation, and the mastermind has been bombed by the planes of that same chickenshit for a week now, so that others would not be tolerated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrubOwHMnI4

Avals:

there is no universal way. There are private ways, but their effectiveness depends on the prevailing market microstructure and in particular on the clique of traders that has developed in this market. And counting can be sufficiently trivial - the choice of a reference point (based again on the handful) and the calculation of the sum of money in the game (the sum of products of prices and volumes as an option). As soon as we reach a critical value (based on history) - we look for counter-trend entry. In short, the sanction)))

Practitioner! Really?

I'm getting a bit bored - the above-worldly carcass will do the willing! ))) // I'm not crazy, I'm not into God-fearing either (non-believer in general), BUT!

Where does the genesis come from? Well, I haven't seen any clear mathematical substantiation. No, I mean, I've seen it - but it's wrong and it doesn't explain anything... Yes, it explains - at least it describes... )))

Have they opened a new forex shop yet or who are we waiting for?

paukas:
Have they opened a new forex shop yet or who are we waiting for?

Bernanco has not been chosen yet. He should be authoritative, with a beard ;)

New Forex... I remember someone suggested an option in Metatrader: open a position, grab the price with the mouse, drag it to the right place and close with a profit. I suggest that Metaxvotam should refine MT4-MT5 according to the new trends.

yosuf:

That's roughly how I'm trying to work now: I opened a position overnight hoping for a P50 upside, but temporarily the market went down, no big deal, probably the forecast will be justified and I can come out of the market in the plus:

Damn provocation? :0))

With a deposit of 350 bucks to enter with a whole lot?

You can already see with your "miraculous" indicator the possible scope of flights.

HOW COME YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT?

I see...

(

And another thing - why make your programmer so high-profile / promotional?

You'd better say thank you for his work, not in a veiled way...

And the deeds on account 337024 are much more interesting.

;)