New Forex - page 14

paukas:

How can I do that?

You bought the euro at 1.40. And the price fell to 1.30.

Who will compensate you for your loss?

Well, with 1:1 leverage you can stand with a position open forever, perhaps only parity will lead to a forced closure with a loss.

paukas:

You bought the euro at 1.40. And the price dropped to 1.30.

What loss? He still buys his oranges for euros at €1 a kilo, and he will continue to do so.

paukas:

How can I do that?

You bought the euro at 1.40. And the price fell to 1.30.

I mean, with a secure depot I can wait out a reverse rise or can't I?

Temnyj:
Well, with 1:1 leverage you can stand with an open position forever, perhaps only parity will lead to a forced closure with a loss.

What is parity?

yosuf:

I mean, with a reliable depot I can wait out a reverse rise or can't I?

And where is the guarantee that you will live up to that point? Or will it ever happen at all?

Gentlemen, in my opinion, there is a need for an all-out education here.

yosuf:

Moreover, if you back up your entry into the Forex market with a reliable deposit, you will not be afraid of any vagaries of the price,

If you open with a $10,000 deposit with 0.01 lot, you may have some loss, but not ruin. Life will not be enough for the price to go so far as to kill at least half a deposit.

yosuf:

What is parity?

Parity (from Latin paritas - equality) is the equality of two or more parties to a relationship on any parameter. It may refer to a state of relative balance of power, equivalence of objectives, equivalence of means of payment, equality of rights and obligations, etc.

yosuf:

I mean, with a reliable depot, can I wait for a reverse rise or can't I?

Of course. You could wait ten years. But what's the point?

Eternity is good, but it is very long.

Temnyj:
Well, with a leverage of 1:1 you can stand with an open position forever

I sometimes get the feeling that two different people are logged in under the username yosuf.

It's very well tracked through his posts, their style, sentence construction and number of questions.

Has anyone else noticed that?

I would say that one yosuf logs in early in the morning or late at night and the other in the middle of the day.

Like a smart professor and a dumb blonde? Or is it the other way around?