New Forex - page 17

Neutron:

Yusuf, of course I am not a censor, but I want to ask: what is the style of a scientific report, when an example of practical application of this or that obtained expression is given in detail, up to algebraic operations with numbers. In your report this mathematics occupies 90% of the whole volume... What for? Do you want to impress everyone with your numeracy? Why to keep so many significant digits after decimal point in received figures if the final result is presented without indicating a confidence interval?

P.S. Give me a link to your dissertation work. Better yet, post it here.

Here the fundamental question of conformity of the offered formula of profit to the traditional way of its definition was solved and in these cases the applied method of the proof is the only true and convincing one. Now, when without any doubts their correspondence is proved, profit according to (8) can be calculated with any desired precision and this formula is, I think, a little more important for society than the Poincar´ e hypothesis, brilliantly proved by Perelman.

What confidence interval can we talk about, when absolute coincidence of two ways of profit definition is proved?

I can't put up my dissertation, as it was made on closed theme and devoted to mathematical modelling of dynamic processes, and its technical part was flow regulator by the certificate of authorship 1035571, introduced in production with multimillion effect, for which I received maximum possible in 80-s fee of 20000 rubles, though through the court. Such was the fate of single inventors in those days, but I put the money into the savings bank and the outcome is well known. The regulator is still in operation, and Russia sells, by right, the relevant patent to all the countries that expressed their desire (as issued by googl), because for a whole year it was demonstrated at the All-Russia Exhibition Centre as the highest achievement in science and technology - there was such a pavilion and I was invited there for a presentation

yosuf: Perelman's brilliant Dirichlet problem
Excuse me, Yusufkhoja, which problem did Perelman solve?

Mathemat:
Excuse me, Yusufhoja, what problem did Perelman solve?

Sorry, Poincaré's hypothesis, of course, is confused with the Dirichlet principle, which says: Let there be at least N+1 rabbits sitting in cages. Then
there will be a cage containing at least two rabbits. ...

yosuf:

Sorry, Poincaré's hypothesis is of course confused with Dirichlet's principle, which says: Let there be at least N+1 rabbits sitting in cages. Then
there will be a cage with at least two rabbits sitting in it. ...

Speaker:

- N planes are flying.

After thinking about it a bit:

- N, N isn't enough.... M planes.

Why are you laughing at the guy? ))) Fibonacci started with rabbits too )))

It's the year of the rabbit so it's a theme.

yosuf:

I can't put out the thesis, because it was made on closed topics and devoted to mathematical modeling of dynamic processes, and its technical part was a flow regulator by copyright certificate 1035571, implemented in production with multimillion effect, for which I received the maximum possible, in the 80s, a fee of 20,000 rubles, though through the court. Such was the fate of single inventors in those days, but I put the money into the savings bank and the outcome is well known. The regulator is still in operation, and Russia sells, by right, the relevant patent to all the countries that expressed their desire (as issued by googl), because for a whole year it was demonstrated at the All-Russia Exhibition Centre as the highest achievement in science and technology - there was such a pavilion and I was invited there for a presentation

yosuf:

....Then, when their correspondence is proved without any doubts, you can calculate profit by (8) with any desired accuracy and this formula I think is a little more important for the society than the Poincaré hypothesis brilliantly proved by Perelman.....

Mute Gerasim in the courtyard

I read Henri Poincaré.

"I'm not Perelman, I don't get it..."

And with grief he drowned Moo-Moo

paukas:

Mute Gerasim in the courtyard

Reading Henri Poincaré

"I'm not Perelman, I don't get it..."

And with grief drowned Moo-Moo.

One gets the impression that we need to separate this branch into a separate "red unkillable" at the top of the page, where we discuss Yusuf's dissertations, his achievements, options for improving his indicator, options for building a hydropower plant... etc. in the same rhythm...

P.S. So - Chorus. Melodious: "TajikistanOOOOOOON (long) - a distant, wonderful land, TajikistanOOOOOOON - and you go and on - on - on - on - on.........." No desire to repeat ... The East is a tricky business... :-))) With all due respect to YusufKhoja.

granit77:

This isn't a joke? - managed to pull up secret material about the tap?