[Archive! - page 576

From the cookery forum: "Can you tell me if you should add oil to tartlets with black caviar?". First comment: "Be damned".

Mischek:
From the Cooking Forum: "Can you tell me if you should add oil to tartlets with black caviar?". First comment: "Be damned".
Apparently educated people responded, just like Mayakovsky : http://slova.org.ru/mayakovskiy/svolochi/

Mischek:

For sale Mischek

not expensive, starting price for a jar of jam and a pack of biscuits

closing bid tonight.

Why do you have to change your nickname unless you mess up and embarrass yourself?

For example, to keep all sorts of Hondurans out of the way.

Or you asked for a nude photo of a young maiden and now her daddy in the rank of a policeman is asking for it back.)

ZS: that's my way of knocking down the price of a nickname.)

TheXpert:
For example, so as not to be harassed by all sorts of gonduras.
If "shitholes" are those to whom you have wronged and disgraced yourself, then I agree with the wording.

alexx_v:
Or he asked for a nude photo of a young maiden and now her daddy in the rank of a policeman is asking for it back.)

There's even a young maiden on this forum? О.

911:

Why would you change your nickname unless you messed up and embarrassed yourself?

Why change? I don't know. I'm not changing, I'm selling.)

trol222:

Well.... it's a different story, a case of condensed milk isn't too bad, you can go hungry for it...... go ahead comrades, go ahead.

PS-pity only that it's again a verbal fantasy and no more......

Listen, would you be so kind as to, instead of "starve", just be quiet for a while. Please.