[Archive! - page 575

Mischek:
No biscuits, yes biscuits can be homemade, yes condensed milk instead of jam, but only Belarusian condensed milk
Are you leaving me alone with troll, Yusuf, faa? but I can't handle them. Looks like it's time for me to put my nickname in good hands too. sadly....

Farnsworth:
Are you leaving me alone with troll, Yusuf, faa? but I can't handle them. Looks like it's time for me to put my nickname in good hands too. sadly....

Well.... it's a whole different story,a case of condensed milk,and it's worth it to go hungry for it....... go for it,comrades,go for it.

PS- just a pity it's just verbal fantasy again and no more......

Mischek:

For sale Mischek

not expensive, starting price for a jar of jam and a pack of biscuits

closing bid tonight.

If it were for the nickname on a fiver, that's another matter, I'd dig out a fresher one for the sake of abuse.)

A glamorous chick visits her grandmother in the village: - Where can you go at night here? - To the bucket.

No, it doesn't work - how do we know if it's you or not?

Mischek:

For sale Mischek

not expensive, starting price for a jar of jam and a pack of biscuits

closing bid tonight.

Nice... and then it's like, "I'm not me, my ass isn't mine, I sold my nickname, I don't know who's writing nonsense now..."
or have you really lost your mind?

Mischek:

trol222:

so if it's both, who cares who writes it?
Then it wasn't rubbish yet, the real rubbish is about to start...

moskitman:
So it wasn't all bullshit yet, the real bullshit will start soon...

Don't worry, we don't have a problem with it, the nickname is a fiver, soon all this propaganda hype will die down.