[Archive! - page 366

joo:

What an abomination, ugh. I witnessed this scheme when I was working at the company - but I can't say how effective it is. Once again, phew. And Bashkiria is such a decent giveaway, one of the first in terms of votes for the United Russia, although of all my acquaintances only a few voted for the United Russia.

Resultant, let me tell you, abomination. What a "lesson in democracy the Russian way".

moskitman:
Effective, let me tell you, an abomination. A kind of "lessons in democracy the Russian way".
Not so effective, if you get creative. Try looking up election results in the Moscow region. Gromov is dead :(

joo:

And I've tried rainmakers - they're a mess, with a specific chemical flavour.

Tried them, they smell like mud. Maybe you've got a chemical plant nearby, they're probably soaking up everything around them. Probably have to go to a particularly environmentally friendly place to pick them. It was interesting to eat them a couple of times, then I had no desire. Maybe there's a tricky recipe to avoid the smell.

PapaJohn, what flavour did you get from them?

Integer:

Tried them and they smell like mud. Maybe there's a chemical plant nearby, they probably absorb everything around them. Probably have to pick them in particularly environmentally friendly places. It was interesting to eat them a couple of times, then I had no desire. Maybe there's a tricky recipe to avoid the smell.

I picked them in the woods, many kilometres away from the city - they were clean. I roasted them straight away, without boiling. Maybe you really need a special recipe for them. But my father-in-law chops them up and he loves them.

Maybe you should pick them very young and juicy? - I've had them a bit dry (white on the inside, but dry).

Integer:

Tried them, they smelled like mud. Maybe there's a chemical plant nearby, they're probably soaking up everything around them. Probably have to pick them in particularly environmentally friendly places. It was interesting to eat them a couple of times, then I had no desire. Maybe there's a tricky recipe to avoid the smell.

PapaJohn, what flavour did you have in them?

No flavour. Not even a mushroom flavour.

They were salted cubes with a crispy fried crust.

They tasted like Chips.

PapaYozh:

So it's an umbrella mushroom.

An edible mushroom. You can roast it without boiling it and eat it.

When consumed with vodka, it causes allergic reactions

paukas:
Causes allergic reactions when used with vodka

Dizziness, slurred speech, lack of coordination, emotional outbursts, gag reflex and deep sleep?

joo:

I picked them in the woods, many kilometres away from the city - they were clean. I roasted them straight away, without boiling. Maybe you really need a special recipe for them. My father-in-law, on the other hand, chops them up and cracks his ears - he likes it.

Maybe they should be picked very young and juicy. - I had them a bit dry (white on the inside, but a bit dry).

You have to pick them young, they should be white on the outside. They have to be cleaned, so don't take small ones, it's a lot of fuss. After peeling, cut into cubes and boil for 10-15 minutes. Then they are fried with salt until crispy.

paukas:
Causes allergic reactions when used with vodka

If used with vodka, even a biscuit can be poisoned.

moskitman:

Dizziness, incoherent speech, lack of coordination, outbursts of emotion, gag reflex and deep sleep?
He was consuming....