[Archive! - page 367

joo:

I picked them in the woods, many kilometres away from the city - they were clean. I roasted them straight away, without boiling. Maybe you really need a special recipe for them. My father-in-law chops them up and cracks his ears - he likes them.

Maybe you should pick them young and juicy. - I had them a bit dry (white on the inside, but dry).

Rainfishes should be harvested in small balls. The flesh should be absolutely white on the cut, the grey ones, and the ones with black dots, are rejected.
I used to collect them only from a manure heap that was mulched at the dacha. I even covered it with cling film, so the yield was higher. The taste is peculiar, but it's definitely mushroom, no chemicals. Better than all kinds of dewberries, that's for sure. I didn't eat them with vodka, they say they are also allergic to alcohol.

The taste of mushrooms depends on how they are cooked and what they are consumed with. Mushrooms do not have their own distinct flavour.

By the way, there is a lot of nonsense on our channels.

TheXpert:

By the way, there's a lot of pro-Dero nonsense on our channels.

Don't reveal your channels to anyone, you hear?! )

moskitman:
Don't reveal your channels to anyone, do you hear me? )

to the Belarussians, you won't see it anyway.

sergeev:

Belarusian, you won't see it anyway.
are not broadcast on the internet?

There are rain mushrooms and there are huge rain mushrooms that look like rain mushrooms but are called langermania.

If you cook them properly, they're very tasty.

This one's over 3.5 kilos.

moskitman:

So it turns out that all the problems are because of you, because of you. The authorities monitor the situation, when the rating falls they turn to the people, and if it does not fall, then everything is fine as it is.

If you and others had told them to go to hell, they would not have had any illusions long before the election. Fired? haha . No one will fire you Shariks and Shvonders, there is no one to work as it is.

Mischek:

No one is going to sack you Shuriks and Shvonders, there's no one to work for.

They will hire Uzbeks ;)

What a disgusting thing to eat))

Pickled white ones, what could be better.

And how delicious they grow.