[Archive! - page 540

alexeymosc:
)))) laughing. One will come along and make everyone think of the market )

Yep, big, hairy and with Vaseline))

If you go to a sauna, you should wear something like a chastity belt) and leave the key at home so they don't get seduced).

joo:
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. You'll spook Lizaveta.

He's not much of a scarecrow.

lizzavet:
Here, if you go to a sauna, you should wear something like a loyalty belt) and leave the key at home so that they don't seduce you) Suddenly there are weasels who want to take your innocence)

I was thinking... a lot of men and one woman in a bathhouse is not good. It's better if it's not in a bathhouse, or in a group of men, or each with a woman...

And you can get together in interest groups - some take whiskas, some take tequila, some take beer, etc... The main thing is not to get in the way...

alexeymosc:

I was thinking... a lot of men and one woman in a bathhouse is not good. It's better if it's not in a bathhouse, or in a group of men, or each with a woman...

And you can get together in interest groups - some take whiskas, some take tequila, some take beer, etc... The main thing is not to get in the way...

Well, then not exactly traders will gather. They need to be pure traders)) What if you put hair on your chest and a beard and mustache on your face and tell them to think you are a man? Will it work?))

lizzavet:

Well, then not exactly traders will gather. It needs to be purely traders)) What if you put hair on your chest and a beard and moustache on your face and say that you think you are a man? Would that work?))

If only on one chest, then unlikely, you need both.

PapaYozh:

If it's just on one breast, I don't think so, it has to be on both.

What should I wear on the bottom, then?

lizzavet:

In this case I will not gather all traders. Necessary to be purely traders) And if you stick hair on my chest and face - beard and mustache and say to think that a man. Will it work?))

What a fantasy you have...

Where should we meet? Which city at least? In which Federal District at least?

Moscow and its suburbs suit me fine, but then I have to think - for either a holiday or a weekend.

PapaYozh:

If it's just one boob, I don't think so, it has to be both.

That's not enough. What if men start the old game of f*cking around, then what?

No, no, that won't work. It's better to say, "I'm a girl and I'll be wrapped in a towel during the whole tasting." Anyone who doesn't agree with that, we don't take them with us.

alexeymosc:

What a fantasy you have...

Where should we meet? Which city at least? In which Federal District at least?

Moscow and its nearest suburbs suit me fine, but then I have to think - either on holidays or at weekends.

Yes, it's a bit tricky) My parents from Belarus are unlikely to let me go anywhere).