[Archive! - page 359

compared the first to the last - cool... ))
Similarly, only the images of the CPRF and general turnout look exactly the other way round

moskitman:

compared the first one to the last one - cool... ))
Similarly, only the images of the CPRF and general turnout look exactly the other way round

they can do it

moskitman:

DaddyJohn, don't twist things around - 146.47% is a screenshot from the video at the moment the numbers change, as you can see by the distance between 5 and 6.

>

Hello. It's funny to watch all these videos about the elections, because I stopped believing the TV a long time ago, not even that I believe it, but besides the pluses to learn some minuses from it - thought one Internet apologist for objectivity. But having been to the elections (I killed three days on purpose to check it) as a member of the district electoral commission, I again began to believe more in television than in people (who don't know) blasphemous about their being. As for the percentages - that's right, everything was just about right by eye, but there were few young people (badly) and I still haven't seen any stuffing or any pickups with my own eyes. As for the result, it's great that Yedro was diluted, so now others will have to work and not just fuck with fate.

Mischek:

Mum's the sweetheart. Maths has been turned into a political swamp.

Blind people. Or maybe he doesn't want to see anything.

ULAD:

Mum's the sweetheart. Maths has been turned into a political swamp.

Blind people. Or maybe he doesn't want to see anything.

Wrong, the people are not blind at all... The chance has been given, for which they have been so much in favour, and then you can see where...

Victorpericulo:
Hello. It's funny to watch all these videos about the elections, because I stopped believing the TV a long time ago, not even that I believe it, but to learn some minuses from it besides the pluses - thought one Internet apologist for objectivity. But having been to the elections (I killed three days on purpose to check it) as a member of the district electoral commission, I again began to believe more in television than in people (who don't know) blasphemous about their being. As for the percentages - that's right, everything was just about right by eye, but there were few young people (badly) and I still haven't seen any stuffings or deliveries with my own eyes. As for the result, it's great that the UDRO was diluted, now the others will have to work, and not just yakking at fate.

And you, excuse me, for the sake of communicating this "truth" to us poor people, registered on the forum of programmers of mechanical trading systems?

A couple of days ago, I listened to an interview with someone on Ekho Moskvy a couple of days ago. The guy was explaining why 50% of the vote is objectively won by EP - although it seems that all the reasonable people around us are implementing protest voting.

It turns out that 50%. - is a fairly objective figure. There are falsifications, of course, but they are not as numerous as they may seem.

In Russia, there are about one million officials who are somehow sitting on our necks and almost all of them are the members of the United Russia. They will vote for United Russia, - it is clear.

These people are mostly of middle and older age and are burdened with families. Children, and often already grown-up grandchildren, etc. daughters-in-law etc.. They, of course, understand on whom their well-being depends and will explain to their household members that their well-being depends on the might of the ruling party and the number of votes. Thus, another 5-6 million of their close relatives are added to a million of officials.

The close relatives also have cousins-in-law-shurins. Whose businesses are often highly dependent on this initial first "mother" official. They understand this. And although in ordinary life with their entourage they also resent the actions of the party of "crooks and thieves", they are likely to vote for ER. That's roughly another 5-6 million.

Traditionally, especially in rural areas elderly pensioners vote for the ruling party because they're far away from the internet and political realities and watch only the "first TV channel", with all that follows.

So that's about 20 million votes.

Given that less than half of voters go to the polls and plus fraud - the result is what we see.

leonid553:

In Russia, there are about a million officials who are in our neck of the woods in one way or another, and almost all of them are members of ER. They will vote for United Russia - that's understandable.

I know of one.

PapaYozh:

And you, excuse me, for the sake of bringing this "truth" to us poor people, registered on the forum of programmers of mechanical trading systems?
Stop expressing your opinion "for you lame-o's" here. And yes... we are on a mechanical trading systems forum.