[Archive! - page 481

SProgrammer:

Aaaa....

Don't "enlighten me", I drank "vodka" with Prokhorov and Putin, for example. :)

Why did you say vodka?

Or did you drink water like Yura the musician?

Swetten:

Victor! Are you kidding me? I gave you all the coordinates. Shall I give them to you again?

As for the rest -- these are the ones who organise all sorts of rallies.

I wish they would come to us! We, the village idiots, go to rallies for free, like in the Stone Age. I'm afraid that all the American money has been stolen from the centre, and the regions have not got it as usual. I'll go for free on the 24th, and that's it, that's it. I also organised one rally myself and applied for it; they should have paid more for it, there was so much running around, and I also suffered a lot of fear at the briefing at the police station.

SProgrammer:

Svten, leave me alone. There's nothing stupider than discussing politics with women. :)

Where is the politics here? Prokhorov has elementarily failed in his leadership role.

Shall we object?

granit77:
I wish we had them! We, the village idiots, go to rallies for free, like in the Stone Age. I am afraid that all the American money has been stolen by the central government, and the regions did not get it, as usual. I'll go for free on the 24th, and that's it, that's it. I also organised one rally myself and applied for it; they should have paid more for it, there was so much running around, and I also suffered a lot of fear at the briefing at the police station.

Apply for a grant.

They love them there.

Swetten:

Where is the politics here? Prokhorov has elementarily failed in his leadership role.

Shall we object?

Sveten, I don't want to look stupid. :) I told you, there's nothing stupider than talking to women about politics. :) Ask someone else.

SProgrammer:
Sweten, I don't want to look silly. :) I told you, there's nothing stupider than talking to women about politics. :) Ask someone else.
Another alternatively gifted.

Swetten:
Another alternatively gifted.
How old are you?

SProgrammer:
How old are you?

Turned 19 yesterday.

Symmetrical question.

Swetten:

Turned 19 yesterday.

Symmetrical question.

Thank you.