[Archive! - page 398

PapaYozh:

I imagine the process of society expressing its attitude towards total lies.

Oh, yeah!!! The Soviets are long gone, but the total lies remain!!!! I'm lying under the table.

And what is the total lie? And how do you counter it?

P.S. That's what orangeism is -- the joy of being used.

P.P.S. How long has it been since a bunch of people in the square express the aspirations and interests of the whole society?

Swetten:

One should be able to draw such a powerful conclusion from such an observation.

P.S. So was the rally announced or not?

I know how. I've lived a long time. I've been in this district office more than once.

The rally was announced and approved. A day before it was due to start, the administration called the organizers and verbally informed them that the approval had been cancelled, because a similar Nashi event had been approved for the same location. The police, who were guarding the square, watched in amazement for some time as two dozen Nashi activists vanish into the crowd of thousands, and then began to broadcast through a wheezing megaphone that the rally was illegal. Who understood, who didn't, but the people didn't disperse.

granit77:

One day before the event, the administration called the organisers and verbally informed them that the agreement had been cancelled because a similar Nashi event had been agreed at this location.

So what's the complaint?

I do. I've lived a long time. And I've been in this district office more than once.

So? You worked there as an officer? And you know all the ins and outs of what they do? Latest orders? The "just in case" staffing lists?

Swetten:
So what are the claims?
What and to whom?

granit77:
Which ones and to whom?
Well, that the protocol was signed, the fine, etc. according to the text?

Swetten:

3. How long have a bunch of people in the square been expressing the aspirations and interests of society as a whole?

Going to the square is always a demonstration of agreement/disagreement with party and government policies.

Today it is a demonstration of disagreement with the official election results.

One way or another, the authorities are well aware that those who went to the square are only the visible part of the iceberg of dissatisfaction. In reality, there are tens of times more of them.

It is impossible to ignore the rallies that have taken place across the country. Even pro-government TV stations have started talking about the rallies, which means that the information blockade (the silence) of popular discontent has been broken.

Tandem is in disarray, there is still no official response to what happened in the country on Saturday. We will wait and see.

>

mersi:
Going out into the square is always a demonstration of agreement/disagreement with something

Today, it is a demonstration of disagreement with the official election results.

One way or another, the authorities are well aware that the people who took to the square are only the visible part of the iceberg of discontent.

Even the pro-government TV channels are talking about the rallies.

that is, the information blockade (silence) of popular discontent has been broken.

the tandem is confused, there is still no official response to what happened in the country on Saturday. we will wait.

Another orange...

Dear Mersi!

The protest in the square is always organised by someone in their interests.

And someone manages and directs it in the right direction.

But you, coming there, out of your youth or ignorance, think that you are expressing something or protesting against something.

Everything is much more prosaic: you, like sheep, will be led to the slaughter where it suits the organizers. And, mind you, nobody will be interested in your personal opinion about what you are protesting against. Ideally, if a few people die in the process. Your opinion, I repeat, in this case no one is interested at all.

You, like the Maidauns, will be used, thrown out and forgotten.

And for a refresher -- do you want a Libya scenario? Kirghizia? Ukraine? Egypt?

Who do you want to bring to power -- Prokhorov? Khodorkovsky? Navalny? Kasparov? Or Novodvorskaya?

Another question -- why aren't other politicians mobilizing against the election results -- Yavlinsky? Hakamada? Nemtsov? Such a chance to make a splash!

About the "visible part of the iceberg" -- in Moscow, as in any other metropolis, the number of... um... of full-blown orangemen is an order of magnitude greater than elsewhere. And how long have a bunch of not quite healthy citizens been representing the interests of the public?

I don't even want to comment on the rest -- the inflamed delirium of a teenager.

Respectfully.

Mischek:

Parfyonov it is.

He is the most anti-Soviet and Russophobe I have ever met.