[Archive! - page 402

Swetten:

A Maidaun is, by definition, incapable of thinking.

A convenient point of view.

Mischek:

That's no reason to kick out. If there is time and desire, change your mind.

What's the point?

The truth of an acquaintance before each Wednesday (silent) said and for the hell it is needed, but went regularly :) . But here perhaps everything is more complicated than at the bloodsucker.

// yours already

TheXpert:

It's a convenient point of view.

You have no idea how much.

All you have to do is give them the word.

They'll reveal themselves in all their glory.

Vladislav's already started.

:)

just a reminder:

this is a smoking room, not a hairdressing salon or a pedicure salon.

Mischek:

The TV is constantly pushing a choice - either Putindemocracy or Ukraine and Egypt.

Well firstly it hurts for Ukraine )))

Secondly, the move is so old and vulgar that it does not work and that makes it even more annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESj9zrmUha8

It is a good analogy. Either we live as before ("go to the cottage"), or we make a bacchanalia to please a bunch of new crooks and thieves ("tear our heads off")?

Mishek, do you seriously think that those brought to power thanks to such rallies will be "better and kinder"?

mersi:

just a reminder:

this is a smoking room, not a hairdressing salon or a pedicure salon.

So?

TheXpert:

It is true that before every Wednesday (silent) said the hell it was necessary, but he went regularly :) . But it's probably more complicated than the bloodsucker's.

What a familiar liberal chime.

Batska's regime will seem a paradise to you in a democracy.

Swetten: Of course it doesn't look like it.

There has been a coup d'état.

No, I'm not talking about the 2004 election, I'm talking about the next one.

And may I ask what "at least something worked out"?

The most important thing came out: the part of the population that does not watch TV (young people) came to the rally. That is the part of the people, most intractable for the government. Isn't it enough?

I was looking at their faces on the pictures. They are not the faces of football fans at all. There is intelligence in them.

And of course the authorities would have to be completely stupid not to do anything about these rallies.

Swetten:

Mishek, do you seriously think that those brought to power through such rallies will be "better and kinder"?

Erm, wrong words. Careful maybe, more thoughtful, more moderate. Maybe just a little. But still. At least.

Swetten:

Batska's regime will seem a paradise to you in a democracy.

Oh, don't be ridiculous. Take it away.

Swetten:

That's a good analogy. Either we live as before ("go to the dacha"), or we make a bacchanalia to please a bunch of new crooks and thieves ("tear our heads off")?

Mishek, do you seriously think that those brought to power through such rallies will be "better and kinder"?

What the hell else are you bringing?

That's not what this is about at all.

You went to the shop with a 5,000-ruble note. You buy 250 rubles worth of food. You get 100 rubles in change.

You're indignant, you demand justice, but they show you a fake receipt and say, 'Thank you for your purchase, come back again.

You don't have to change the name of the shop, you don't have to repaint it, just give back the stolen change for starters.

No, we can't give you the change, do you want Libya?

Mathemat:

No, I'm not talking about the 2004 election, I'm talking about the next one.

About the Yanukovych comedy? :)

The most important thing came out: the part of the population that does not watch TV (the young) came to the rally. I.e. it is the most intractable part of the government. Is it not enough?

Where is this, where is this? At our country or in Ukraine? Though it makes no difference.

And what young people have in common is the lack of turbidity, i.e. total lack of life experience. They'll do what they're told on TV. Yeah, yeah, on TV. Or on the radio. Or the press. Don't you know that?

I will explain why everywhere you turn on the radio and in every magazine there is at least some explanation of the horrors of life in the USSR.

And of course, the government would have to be really stupid not to do anything about these rallies.

I don't get a morning briefing from the security services.