[Archive! - page 364

FAQ:
What shall we call it ? ;)

".RU"

Concise, modern and from the roots of the party. Not like the patriots-not patriots, democrats-not democrats... But we can also discuss it at the first "plenary" meeting, we will essentially be a democratic party, won't we?)

Figar0:

... we will essentially be a democratic party, won't we?)

That's up to the moderators :(

tara:

That's up to the moderators :(
Don't demonise the moderators ;)

FAQ:
Don't demonise the moderators ;)

Yeah, I'm not demonising, - except, - you mean that the decision about the weather is made on a completely different level :) - I'm not demonizing that level either...

Gentlemen, this is a smoker's lounge after all, let's eat mushrooms, they are more useful than talking politics.

Integer:

Gentlemen, this is a smoker's lounge after all, let's eat mushrooms, they are more useful than talking politics.

Of course, you can rest on your laurels. In your town, the Communists beat the United Russia party in the polls. The CPRF got 34% of the vote, while the UR got 27%.
And that's including all the ballot boxes.

>

A correspondent of Belarusian TV reports that CIS observers refute the opinion of OSCE observers about irregularities in the Russian elections. The legitimacy and fairness of the election is confirmed by the absence of protest actions in Moscow.

Greetings to the brothers Belarusians!

Integer:

This year for the first time I tried fried rain mushrooms. They don't taste like mushrooms, but they're good with beer.

I recommend it :)

PapaYozh:

This year I tried fried rain mushrooms for the first time. They don't taste like mushrooms, but they're good with beer.

I recommend it :)

Rain mushrooms are a thing of the past. I never tried the cesar mushroom, though, as it looked a lot like a fly agaric, or worse, a pale toad. A dacha neighbour used to pick it right under the fence and fry it, but I didn't take the risk. They say it's very tasty, it looks like meat.