[Archive! - page 539

mersi:

Nasty....

I was about to be tempted by....

Sorry, man, girls only.)

mersi:

Nasty....

I was about to be tempted by....

Right! If you go to the bathhouse, only with gays)

joo:

Thank you, for the whisky.

What kind of tequila to try?

How about this one:

Legenda del Milagro Anejo Select Barrel Reserve- The pinnacle of creation for the makers of superior tequila. As early as the agave harvest stage, skilled chimadores (pickers) select the ripest blue agave "hearts" to produce a very special drink. The agave is baked in ancient ovens built according to classical technology. After a triple distillation, the blue agave spirits are matured in cognac and bourbon casks for three years. During this time, the tequila is perfected, taking on a dark amber colour and a complex bouquet with hints of blue agave and oak. Its flavour is full-bodied, harmonious and slightly pungent. Legenda del Milagro Anejo Select Barrel Reserve is bottled in handmade bottles with a crystal blue agave inside.

Pass. I don't find the taste, although the rituals are fun :))

joo:
You can be naked in a sauna - if there are shy girls present. What's the main thing in a bathhouse? - Tasting!
Well, you can, of course, not be naked. But I certainly won't be thinking about the market )))

alexeymosc:
Well, you can, of course, not naked. But I certainly won't be thinking about the market ))))

And what else can traders gather together to think about but the market and TS algorithms?

alexeymosc:
Well, you can, of course, not naked. But I certainly won't be thinking about the market )))
Shh, shh, shh. You'll spook Lizaveta.

joo:
Shh, shh, shh, shh. You'll spook Lizaveta.

Is that the "hairy man" one?

PapaYozh:

Is that the one with the 'hairy man'?
)))) laughing. That one will come along and make everyone think of the market )

PapaYozh:

That's what we're going to find out if he's hairy or not. :)

PapaYozh:
Nah, the one who's a barely-adult sophomore economist.