[Archive! - page 288

"Why is trading better than being employed?

You determine your own trading schedule, your work schedule
If you are a morning person, you can trade in the morning of the European session
You are a night owl; you can trade currencies in the evening, during the American session
If you lead a night lifestyle, trade at night, during Asian and Australian, Pacific sessions
If you are a complete workaholic, you trade around the clock
You decide how many hours a day you want to trade
You can trade at home (you need a computer to do that) You are the one who decides what events in your real life can prevent you from earning money today, and using this knowledge you are planning your working hours and your income.
However, the charms of this work is fully experienced only by a select handful of the most tenacious and persistent, but that's another story ... "- for me crazy ...

Why the silence? Did I interrupt?

You guys are all about politics and the election, and I'm bang.... and trading. ooh.

Zyuganov will win the election, nationalise everything and we'll get all the time in prison for currency speculation!) I watched Zyuganov with Pozdner yesterday. Of course he says some good things in places, but I'm afraid the Komunyaks can only rule in the prodrazverstka style, and they will take everything and divide it up).

Dezil:
Zyuganov will win the election, nationalise everything and we'll get all the time in prison for currency speculation!) I watched Zyuganov with Pozdner yesterday. Of course he has some good points in places, but I am afraid the Communists are only able to govern in the Prodrazverstka style and will divide everything).
The Communist Party is not an option, except to give them votes for the sake of reducing the advantage of ER. There is nothing to fear, they will not win the election under any circumstances.
They are run by senile old fools, and the local branches are terribly dissatisfied with them. Any suggestion of young promising ones with social-democratic ideas is blocked by the top brass. It's a pity, popular support is traditionally stable, they could form a real opposition.
I would risk voting for Just Russia, the least moronic of the contenders. Still, Gudkov and Dmitrieva are there. Should get into parliament, the vote won't go to waste.

granit77:
Рискну проголосовать за Справедливую Россию....

That's what everyone is thinking - to vote so as not to vote for United Russia, but there's no one to choose from, Just Russia has been popping up too quickly in all the media for just six months. The abundance of information from them is even alarming - you begin to wonder who is paying for radio and TV airwaves, propaganda brigades and brochures with colored printing.

IgorM:

That's what everyone is thinking - to vote so as not to vote for United Russia, but there's no one to choose from, Just Russia has been popping up too quickly in all the media for just six months. The abundance of information from them is even alarming - you begin to wonder who is paying for radio and TV airwaves, propaganda brigades and brochures with colored printing.

The hell with the sponsors, maybe there are some who are fed up with the UR, so they finance their opponents. And she "jumped out" because she was thrown out of the alliance, now you can send political correctness. Yes, and not to marry them, but to help draw away votes, because it is disgusting to vote for the Communists.

Gudkov, Just Russia. Theses of the programme.

- Stealing is now a state doctrine and has already become a threat to national sovereignty.
- The current government does not want to fight corruption, it is already a state business.

Measures to fight it:

- Full transparency of income and expenditure.
- Sign UN convention on illicit enrichment and money laundering.
- Criminalize illicit enrichment.
- If you cannot explain the difference between expenses and income, criminal charges are automatically filed and income is confiscated.

I like it. You can't catch every bribe-taker and thief by the hand, but you can prevent him from spending money, as is done in the rest of the world.

granit77:
Whatever about the sponsors, maybe there are some who are fed up with the UR, so they finance their opponents. And "popped", because it was thrown out of the alliance, now you can send political correctness.

Gudkov, Just Russia. Programme talking points.

- Stealing is now a state doctrine and it has already become a threat to national sovereignty.
- The current government does not want to fight corruption, it is already a state business.

Measures to fight it:

- Full transparency of income and expenditure.
- Sign the UN convention on illicit enrichment and money laundering.
- Introduce the concept of illicit enrichment as a criminal offence.
- If you cannot explain the difference between expenses and income, a criminal case is automatically opened and income is confiscated.

I like it. You can't catch every bribe-taker and thief by the hand, but you can prevent him from spending money, as is done in the rest of the world.
It reeks of Leninism

yosuf:
It smells like Leninism
And Americanism! You don't have Bukharin on you!