[Archive! - page 294

TheXpert:
What does it mean?

Sounds erotic.

Like belly dancing. If you've never seen belly dancing and don't know the phrase, the first time you see it, you can imagine anything )

Mischek:

Errors in the drawing.

The watch on Mr Grizlov's hand is upside down.

A foreign hand, presumably that of an American billionaire (bourgeois in short).

The logo slipped down on the table.

Grizzlov turned in his fingerprints and his hands didn't wash off. (Robust paint cannot be washed off myself:).

It's an outrage. Where is Peter?

ULAD:

Errors in the drawing.

The watch on Mr Grizlov's hand is upside down.

A foreign hand, presumably that of an American billionaire (bourgeois in short).

The logo slipped down on the table.

Grizzlov turned in his fingerprints and his hands didn't wash off. (Robust paint cannot be washed off myself:).

It's an outrage. Where is Peter?

The picture is accurate - EdR is all over the place....

PapaYozh:
The picture is accurate - the United Russia has it all up the...
Just don't go overboard and be politically correct. It's us who have it all up to their asses, but they have it all OK.

I have already had a sticker put on my car twice, in the centre of Moscow: "I vote against the party of crooks and thieves". There is nothing apart from this inscription. No logos, no pictures, no hints. And twice already someone has carefully "scraped" it off my car near my house. When they stick it up a third time - I'll put up a webcam, catch the person who rips them off and try to find out his motives. Why does he like crooks and thieves so much?)

Figar0:

I have already had a sticker put on my car twice, in the centre of Moscow: "I vote against the party of crooks and thieves". There is nothing apart from this inscription. No logos, no pictures, no hints. And twice already someone has carefully "scraped" it off my car near my house. When they stick it up a third time - I'll put up a webcam, catch the person who rips them off and try to find out his motives. Why does he like crooks and thieves so much?)

Supposedly it's "crooks and thieves" who are ripping it off. Anyway, someone votes for this party, since it is their party. And isn't that "somebody" the majority in our country? Then it begs to say that our country is a country of ... Then there is no one to be offended.

"Who among you is without sin, cast the first stone at her".