[Archive! - page 293

granit77:

Few people know, but the previous Mars-96 station was sent by booster due to a programming error in the opposite direction to Mars.
Antares? It's a long way to go.

Svinozavr:

More than 50g? No, Lyosha, that's not a treatment, it's a disease.)

It's enough to bring the temp down. // Where to put the rest is the question... (and laughed drunkenly)))))))))))

Just kidding. We should have beaten the rest. Not the last time we'll be cheering!

I hope so.

The word "Hopefully." sounded a little scary.

How are you doing there Peter, don't scare us?

By the way, you should take >D3 && <D5 for colds.

for a cold "cure"...
by the way, not many people know the true meaning of the word "detsl"
who knows?

ZS: it's time to reincarnate the "smoking room" - it takes a long time to load the subreddits.

moskitman:

ZS: It's time to reincarnate the 'smoking room' - it's taking a long time to load the subreddits.

It's not "subtexts", it's "posts".

PapaYozh:

it's not "subj," it's "posts."

whatever - it's still a long time.

The gimmick is not that it is PR for a future president.

Look at the title of the article, the second word (highlighted). Do you know it? Strange that it is - in a newspaper like this.

Mathemat:

Look at the title of the article, the second word (highlighted). Do you know it? Strange that it is - in a newspaper like this.

I know. The word is the word. Very expressive and clear. I was more concerned about the lack of a comma in the subheading. In a paper like this...

One more thing. I wouldn't want to argue with HER, but I would argue with HER :)

Regarding the comma: are you alluding to the emphasis on "though"? No, it's not underlined here. Just don't ask me why. I can't answer that (I didn't learn the rules at school) - but I'll write it right.

tara:

I know. A word as a word. Very expressive and clear.

What does it mean? Top break?

Mathemat:

It seems to me that both mistakes ("handplucked" and "with her") are intentional. The article is sarcastic.