[Archive! - page 289

yosuf:
It smells like Leninism
Shall we discuss it? I got an A in m/l philosophy :))
And the measures are taken from Western experience, the closest being Finnish legislation.

granit77:
Shall we talk about it? I got an A in m/l philosophy :))
And the measures are taken from the Western experience, the closest is the Finnish legislation.

Let's discuss. The market economy, more objectively - capitalism - has advantages and disadvantages, and the advantages are much more numerous; nevertheless, humanity has not invented the best. The 80/20 law puts everybody, even against their will, into a niche; you should be offended at yourselves, not at the authorities. Every nation deserves the power that currently rules. There is no pleasing everyone anyway.

yosuf:
Let us discuss. There are advantages and disadvantages to the market economy, more objectively, to capitalism, and there are many more advantages, nevertheless humanity has not invented a better one. The 80/20 law places everybody, even against their will, in a niche; the resentment should be on themselves, not on the powers that be. Every nation deserves the power that currently rules. There is no pleasing everyone anyway.
An eclectic set of slogans. Get to the point. What is Leninist about establishing fair rules of the game in a market economy?

granit77:
A set of eclectic slogans. Get to the point. What is Leninist about establishing fair rules of the game in a market economy?
There are no fair rules of the game in a market economy, there are objective laws that someone may not like, and there is nothing Leninist about it and there shouldn't be.

Mischek:

Where did you find a Hurricane like that? I don't mean the shuttlecock.

yosuf:
It smells like Leninism

Vinin:

Where did you dig up Hurricane? I don't mean the shuttlecock.

All Hurricanes are like that now.

paukas:
And Americanism! Bukharin is not on you!

Are you here or are you already there?

granit77:

Give me back my avatar, you fiend.

I'm disgusted to look at myself.

Mischek:

You can't