[Archive! - page 286

DyxLess:
Is there any hope that "politics" will end after the elections? Politics is dirty, and the methods used by politics are also dirty. Or is this a way of inviting opponents to participate in an argument, and turning the thread into a political ring?

That's right, keep this Popeyeoge out of politics. He should be banned. What do you think?

Vote for United Russia

the party of real action

Mischek:

That's right, keep that Popeyeoge out of politics. He should be banned. What do you think?

Banish me, please!

>

PapaJoge uses dirty technology, black PR, aimed at the immature minds of the forum

Don't watch his crap, watch mine. It's better. There's more shit in it.

>

DyxLess:
Is there any hope that "politics" will end after the elections? Politics is dirty, and the methods used by politics are also dirty. Or is this a way of inviting opponents to participate in an argument, and turning the thread into a political ring?

Why are you being silent, colleague? Are you indifferent to this political bacchanalia that PapaYoge has created here?

vote or not, imho, the Kremlin rules politics, and MPs are just actors, I suspect that the Kremlin administration has been forming for decades, that is what has settled in the Kremlin for 20 years, that will rule the country after the elections

>

granit77:

Moderator! With your connivance, a certain PapaEj is defaming our beloved party. I appeal to you to get a grip and put an end to it.

granit77:

Moderator, your spinelessness and unwillingness to put an end to this will end badly.

We will reelect you.

Appoint this... what's-his-name... ...scientist from the land of many melons.

Mischek:

Moderator, your spinelessness and unwillingness to put an end to this will end badly.

We will reelect you.

We'll appoint this... what's-his-name... ...scientist from the land of many melons.

He'll kick you all in the melon!