[Archive! - page 127

And the titmice took matches and lit the sea blue... (1.05)

>

xrust:

If anyone is very interested, I will try to make a scientific argument.

Very much interested. Please do not hesitate to make an argument. By the way, what is the stick made of? What kind of material is it? Even if it is a densely packed crystal lattice (at least diamond), it is unlikely that the kinetic energy transmitted about the "push" stick can outrun the speed of light, as its deformation (momentum transfer from atom to atom) will take much longer.

DDFedor:

hmmm... if the stick is in the plasma, the 'chop' will be even faster...

What do you mean "faster"?

A stick (poke with a stick) cannot be faster than the speed of light

Mischek:

I may be behind the times. But, there will be voltage at the output from the left half-bridge, I can draw the shape. R1 will be zero, i.e. nothing.

The high frequency was needed to use the capacitance of the diodes. But diodes have no capacitance !

But in any case this is a completely different topic from the one in the TV report. There the conductor is used as a guide for energy transfer, not in the described way.

Apparently this is a very basic circuit simplified to the point of impossible - after the transformer go two diodes D3 and D4, respectively one cuts off the negative wave of the sine wave, the second positive, as a result we get + and - at the output, and as a consequence a short circuit.

As for the second link, Integer has long been known to steal electricity, and the transmission of electricity through high-voltage lines is three phases, while the zero is taken at the substations from the ground.

Mischek:

What do you mean "yet"? Faster.

A stick cannot be faster than the speed of light

I'm not sure of anything anymore. If the speed of light is not the fastest speed, then the chococity of the stick in the process of "chococo-ing the stick", with all the apparent limitations, may be much higher than our assumptions.

DDFedor:

I'm not sure of anything anymore. If the speed of light is not the fastest speed, then the chpok speed of the stick in the process of "chpok by stick", with all the apparent limitations, may be much higher than our assumptions.

The speed of chpokka corresponds to the speed of light. (We do not consider the structure and characteristics of the stick.)

When you include stick properties in the calculations, the light will overtake the chop

granit77:
- and 25 kw is serious, they don't really transmit it more than a few metres. In the focus of a close power radar antenna the birds fall down when the transmitter is switched on, I have seen it myself

I disagree.

Birds fall off rangefinders too. It's like acupuncture for them.

HF radiation actually just fails the autopilot. It's caused by hollow bones. The radiation resonates and hits the back of the head. It is known that a bird manually controls only legs and flaps wings purely reflexively, hence the result on the ground - autopilot's attempt to ground itself, getting rid of external influence.

Closer to the video, in my opinion, is an example of a soldier in insulated, underlined, canvas boots, peeing in a transformer box. Energy is transmitted through a single stream of a single wire, regardless of the level of humidity in the environment. Due to the small amount of dolbo material to research and the poor predictability of this material over time, the statistics are kept by the military.

xrust:

...where it says the power transfer is 25kW.

2.40 approx.

And above the speed of light is the speed of gravity. Only there's no way to measure it yet.

Silent:

Closer to the video, in my opinion, is the example of a soldier in insulated, stressed, canvas boots peeing in a transformer box. Energy is transmitted through a single stream of a single wire, regardless of the level of humidity in the environment. Due to the small amount of dolbo material to research and the poor predictability of this material over time, it is not possible to find rollers, statistics are kept by the military.

Are canvas boots a dielectric?

Gentlemen theoreticians of the transmission of electrical energy by a single conductor! Remember the birds circling the bare wires in flocks and explain why no energy is transmitted to them (to the birds).