EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 712

chepikds:
Still, where to today? Noterday up, rem211 down, though no target....
want 1.44)))

Noterday:

It might not be time, I told you - stop=1.4400.

We need to make Sor3of(5) upwards.

From 1.4550-90 we can go down, but we will have to see how it goes.

I showed the landmarks, after all. I can't show you a picture. I'm writing from my mobile phone.

rem211:
I want 1.44)))
Fixed :)

What do you think of this development?

toxa79:

What do you think of this development?

Anything's possible, but it's the right figure, the market's a little more complicated... I wish Wolfie was here... Eh, where's Stranger?

Like yesterday, in the US session we start buying again, but the growth will not be big, it's Friday))) (thoughts aloud)

chepikds:
Anything's possible, but it's a bit too right figure, the market's a bit more complicated... I wish I had a Wolfie... Eh, where's Stranger?
Looks like a brulee pattern.

toxa79:

What do you think about this development?

Quite probable. Globally, I think we may reach the November levels of the previous year ~1.51 sooner or later. Locally: it is asking to go down a bit, but not the fact that it is the right time. Today, if the news background does not give any "surprises", we will not go up, we will go down or stand still (Friday's fix). If the price goes down, then there is a chance we may continue this local movement down from Monday. Your picture will be 100% true. If it is in the same place - I think we will still grow from Monday.

In general, this week the pair has been very obedient to short-term forecasts. I wish it were always like this) Here is this week's demo of my expert veschun, it turned out even better in real life with the help of pens.

Files:
state_1.zip  8 kb

Folks, advise TC

chepikds:
...it's a very correct figure,
And why wouldn't it be? Sometimes we create imaginary difficulties for ourselves and wind ourselves up looking for some workarounds, and then we look back and wonder how simple everything was (white is white and black is black)... ;-))