EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 709

Margarita, I understood the essence of your TS "The finger of God". And realised that it is not available to me. Thank you for the master class (no joke).

margaret:

Billionaire investor George Soros believes that last week's decision by the ECB to raise its key interest rate to 1.25% was "inappropriate" as the ECB's uniform policy for all monetary union states and a strengthening currency would be extremely detrimental to peripheral countries in the region, which are forced to implement fiscal consolidation.

Strategists at Bankhaus Metzler believe that the period of the strong euro will soon come to an end. From their point of view, in the nearest future EUR/USD still has a chance to rise to the resistance level of $1.4580, but then within the next three months it will correct down to $1.38/35.

Analysts at JPMorgan say that if the euro does not manage to break through the level of $1.45, the rate of the currency will decrease in the short term. Experts advise to buy the single currency on a decline.

This is confirmed by a screen of ZetM's VA markup:

margaret:

This is confirmed by ZetM's screenshot of the VA mark-up:

Just illustrates. As an option. imho

tara:
Just illustrating. As an option. imho

No one is saying that ZetM is Nostradamus...

But fundamentally, in the short term, his screen is confirmed (for me, that's the main thing), well, what happens after - no one knows...we'll see later and change the markings...

margaret:

No one is saying that ZetM is Nostradamus...

But fundamentally, in the short term, his screen is confirmed (for me, that's the main thing), but what happens after that, no one knows...we'll see later and change the markings...

Margarita, you are incomparable!

Yes,margaret,good for you!!!!!!...... Also ZetM and strangerr in the studio .... and death to all dealing centres)))))

We're going down today

Yesterday's assumption was confirmed.

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/04/111_1.jpg

Now up, targets 1.4550 and 1.4590. I plan to sell from there.

Noterday:

Yesterday's assumption was confirmed.

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/04/111_1.jpg

Now up, targets 1.4550 and 1.4590. I plan to sell from there.

there is also an option from 4413 to start rising

I would refrain from buying, but when the price reaches 1.4550-90, selling could be considered.