EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 710

Noterday:
I would not buy, but when the price reaches 1.4550-90, one can try to sell.

Yes, my opinion is the same, we can go in for some buying till the mentioned levels, and the stop is very small.

Good morning! What's the outlook for the pounddollar?

Dimka-novitsek:
Good morning! What's the outlook for the pounddollar?

I assume a cup on the H4 will form before the end ...

Thank you. I'm still in the baja, just under zero. And everyone seems to be for the bottoms.

Dimka-novitsek:
Thank you. I'm still in the baja, just under zero. And everyone seems to be for the bottoms.

Pound dollar always surprises (^_^)

There is news in the terminal:

Оффера расставлены от азиатского максимума $1.4504 до $1.4520. Выше, на $1.4530, проходит еще один опционный барьер.

Support remains at $1.4450 and lower at $1.4435/30.

I've never really bothered with this data, but can someone explain in more detail in dummy form what these options and offerers are and what they threaten us with, so to speak.

SEVER11 you're right about the AUD having the highest rate, and it's also going up! found these drawings:

Interest Rate History: 2009-2011

1997-2010:

In the first figure you can see that Russia has a big rate, this suggests that the Russian Ruble is going to strengthen! :)

The second figure shows that no one wants to pay big interest, Russia took it away, its interest was off the scale))) if you are interested, here you can see: http://www.fxteam.ru/forex/cb-rates/

But this is not the whole list of currencies (countries), there are also NOK, ZAR, DKK, SEK, etc.

we're going down anyway)

rem211:
we're going down anyway)

wait for the news at 1300 on the eu

rem211:
we're going down anyway)
let's go from 1,456? eh? ))))