EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 353

Maybe Margaret will close her longs too =)))

Dim_As_Int:
again fishing - where to catch eurik 250/80 ---360 - here I will think about it - although as an option to gain sales of 250 - also will go medium term

1.44 and above mid-term probably have to sell...

That's the way it is)))

Noterday:
Maybe Margaret will close her longs too =)))

Margo here is smarter than all of us )))))) don't waste your nerve with pips... sits quietly reading the news....long rises...good for her...

Tantrik:
Margaret the war has no effect on the euro - news on the subject does not link to the exchange rate?
This upward movement does not look justified, because the U.S. did manage to get embroiled in the Libyan conflict after all. History shows that no conflict, where Washington is a party to, has ever been good for the national currency.

ZetM:

Tantrik I am not contradicting you. I'm just telling you my thoughts, unsupported by anything other than internal "indicators".

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page320 maybe I didn't see it on Saturday (no candles and divergences yet). I just gave my opinion - I am not able to prove with arguments where the market will go - it may go anywhere. (If you have an intervention plan in hand, you can be more precise:))

margaret:
This upward movement does not look justified, because the USA managed to get involved in the Libyan conflict after all. And history shows that no conflict in which Washington has been involved has benefited the national currency.

?

strangerr:

?
Getting busy...I meant trying to raise the dollar....

Noterday:
I also think that at the end of the week a lot of people will be locking in.

I mean the gep on gold (and the gepists will be on the week - degreasing!)

Tantrik:

I mean the gep on the gold (and the gepists are coming in the week - degreasing!)

I disagree, it won't last that long. You'll see in about 3-4 hours. Sorry, the lines are gone over the weekend, closer to midnight.