$1.4100 intermediate demand/option expiry
$1.4085/80 intermediate demand
$1.4070 option expiry
$1.4055/50 intermediate demand

I got it all right, thanks Margaret.

euro/franc - sold out.

Tantrik:

euro/franc - sold out.

This pair is more influenced by the movement on the buckschiff than on the eu/bucks.

strangerr:

This pair is more influenced by the movement on the buckschiff than the eurobucks.
I think there were 5 waves on the sixth, I'll put 50 pips and go down! (the bars, the trends are neatly plotted - after the weekend all is tapered - who's tossing?)

Tantrik:

euro/franc- sold out.

Can't justify it. No rationale, I don't know what to call it, but there is some inner understanding sitting there that the eu should continue to rise today. Although I am out of the market myself. I do not understand the situation. Consciousness does not see, but subconsciousness says up....)))) It happens, doesn't it? ....)))

Everyone, you made me laugh...)))

strangerr:

I got it all right, thanks Margaret.
The ECB usually uses the expression "considerable vigilance" to signal an imminent key rate hike. Furthermore, both ECB chief Jean-Claude Trichet and ECB Governing Council member Yves Mersch have already used it in previous weeks.

ZetM:

Can't justify it. No rationale, I don't know what to call it, but there is some inner understanding sitting there that the eu should continue to rise today. Although I am out of the market myself. I do not understand the situation. Consciousness does not see, but subconsciousness says up....)))) It happens, doesn't it? ....)))

Everyone, you made me laugh...))

will go down

margaret:
The ECB normally uses the expression "considerable vigilance" to signal an imminent key rate hike. In addition, both ECB chief Jean-Claude Trichet and ECB Governing Council member Yves Mersch have already used it in previous weeks.
Margaret the war has no effect on the euro - news on the subject is not pegged to the exchange rate?

ZetM:

I can't justify it. No reasoning, I do not know how to call it, but there is some inner understanding that the eu should continue to grow today. Although I am out of the market. I do not understand the situation. Consciousness does not see, but subconsciousness says up....)))) It happens, doesn't it? ....)))

Everybody, you made me laugh...)))

I don't see anything funny...The normal reaction of the inner voice is called "gut feeling".

Trichet hasn't finished speaking yet...

That's the way it feels